Ask Zin

zin

What would you do if you suddenly bumped into your idol?

if i ever met someone who'd inspire me, id try to keep as calm as possible and tell them how much their work means to me, and how much theyve personally inspired me

That explains why your tumblr had zinnia then. Kind of confused me.

yeah! thats also why my username on most sites is zinniaseed

• Like 2

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! thats also why my username on most sites is zinniaseed

I see.

Also, I noticed you included an email on your Tumblr. Are you getting spam because of it?

And for the true question for this thread, what would you do if an angel from heaven appeared right before you?

• Like 1

I see.

Also, I noticed you included an email on your Tumblr. Are you getting spam because of it?

And for the true question for this thread, what would you do if an angel from heaven appeared right before you?

not really! not very many people follow me on it, its more for an art portfolio than anything else so the email is there for contact

and thats an interesting question,, i guess first id ask if they were ok? unless its not a fallen angel in which case id probably ask about god and heaven and if my papa is watching over me

a h sorry if thats too serious of an answer

• Like 3

a h sorry if thats too serious of an answe

No, the answer is not too serious. This about you, after all.

If you had the ability to travel to any point in the past, but you had to stay there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

No, the answer is not too serious. This about you, after all.

If you had the ability to travel to any point in the past, but you had to stay there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

well, although theres some interesting things about certain eras, i really dont think i could live in any of them forever bc as a bi woman, i dont think id be v accepted.

so you get something out of this question tho, i really love the fashion and aesthetic of the 50's era

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

i dont think id be v accepted.

Definitely agree with you there... the present isn't perfect, but ah... it definitely does present some hefty, hefty advantages over any point in the past.

I'm a little too attached to my rights to want to risk losing all of them by living in the past. :?

(I also answered similarly, in the interests of self preservation xD)

• Agree 1

Definitely agree with you there... the present isn't perfect, but ah... it definitely does present some hefty, hefty advantages over any point in the past.

I'm a little too attached to my rights to want to risk losing all of them by living in the past. :?

(I also answered similarly, in the interests of self preservation xD)

i agree completely!! there's a lot of romanticizing of the past. (the 50's and 80's especially) and i think a lot of people forget how much we've advanced as a society and how Unpleasant it would actually be to live then versus now

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

i agree completely!! there's a lot of romanticizing of the past. (the 50's and 80's especially) and i think a lot of people forget how much we've advanced as a society and how Unpleasant it would actually be to live then versus now

When Zoop answered this one, I pretty much agreed, since some time periods, I would need to be protected, regardless of whether I was in a good condition or not.

Edited by Guest

@zin

What are your top five varieties of cheese?

i love cheese so all of it is great to me but some of the ones i have the most often are: parmesan, pepper jack, provolone, monterey jack, and asiago!!

but ironically im lactose intolerant so i Suffer a lot for it

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

What would you do if you found a check written out to you that was signed on the front, but dollar amount was missing?

if i could read the signature, i'd ask them how much they'd be willing to give me, if not then

probably write a million dollars

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Funny 1

if i could read the signature, i'd ask them how much they'd be willing to give me, if not then

probably write a million dollars

Funny, but million sounds too small. Should put in Graham's number, centillion, googol, or googolplex.

What would you do to survive if all technology, from manual and power tools to electronic equipment, ceased to exist?

Edited by Guest

Favorite music genres?

oh thats easy! kpop/jpop, classic rock, and indie! although honestly im not picky at all i like most music

• Like 2

What would you do to survive if all technology, from manual and power tools to electronic equipment ceased to exist?

oh god. does that include indoor plumbing.

i have no idea what i'd do but i know i would not do well

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

oh god. does that include indoor plumbing.

i have no idea what i'd do but i know i would not do well

Considering that technology in this sense is what archaeology would call technology, yes.

Kind of makes people really think, because we have so many people thinking that technology has made things worse.

I would not be able to survive either.

• Like 2

What's the single most embarrassing thing that you've ever done? :D

because of my social anxiety, ive done a loooooot of embarrassing things, most of which just include crying in front of a lot of people from panic attacks. but thats not interesting so i'll name one that has more to it.

this took place in 4th grade. i had a friend named jennifer at the car circle and one time someone came up and called her jennifer lopez. at the time i didnt really know who that was and since lopez was a common last name i just assumed that was her actual name.

flash forward to about two weeks, my teacher announces that [what i hear as jennifer lopez] is going to be coming to class. i get excited and tell my teacher how giddy i might be, and then mention it to someone in my class that also knew jennifer. they obviously thought that i was talking about The Jennifer Lopez and called me out in front of the whole class, and also told the teacher. the teacher explained that she said her teaching assistant was gonna be coming back (WHO HAD A NAME EERILY SIMILAR TO JENNIFER LOPEZ I MIGHT ADD) and yelled 'HONEY I DONT KNOW JLO' and i didnt get that until like two years later

i was a very sheltered kid apparently

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Would you want a teleportation beam, if it existed?

yes absolutely!!!! id use it to meet my best friends face to face

• Like 2

How well would you handle yourself if you had omniscience? Would you break under the stress or be able to continue your life?

i almost guarantee id break. i stress very easily and just the idea of knowing every single thing is way too much for me to be honest

• Like 1

What are your favorite types of cars?

Which (if any!) do you own?

i love cars from the 1950's!! their aesthetic at least. i actually have a fear of driving so i dont own any :o

• Like 1