Ask Zin

zin

If you could live in the universe of any anime you have seen, but you were still the way you are notw(e.g. no special abilities or powers), which one would you choose?

hm, little witch academia maybe? even if i didnt have magic, i still think living in a world with it would be much more vibrant!

• Like 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're forced to eat at a single fast food chain for the rest of your life. Think McDonald's, Wendy's, Popeyes, etc. What do you go with? How miserable will you be? Will you secretly be overjoyed?

You're forced to eat at a single fast food chain for the rest of your life. Think McDonald's, Wendy's, Popeyes, etc. What do you go with? How miserable will you be? Will you secretly be overjoyed?

would it be the only food at all im allowed to eat?

my favorite is wendy's, but if thats the case than i'd probably choose mcdonalds just for the amount of choices and breakfast items they have. i'd be happy for about a week before i started getting sick :?

Have you ever toilet papered any houses?

nope! a group of teenagers tp'ed my house when i was younger though. which has kind of a complicated story behind it.

my neighbor used to go all out for memorial day (and christmas) and would rent blow up slides/bouncy castles/etc.

we let him use our yard to put them in, but my dad told him he had to shut them down past midnight so my brother and i could sleep.

the teenagers got angry that he didnt let my neighbor keep it up so they tp'ed our house and keyed his car :-/

What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

Beyonce obviously. also Lucy Liu

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

would it be the only food at all im allowed to eat?

my favorite is wendy's, but if thats the case than i'd probably choose mcdonalds just for the amount of choices and breakfast items they have. i'd be happy for about a week before i started getting sick :?

Haha, yeah I think that sounds about like how things would go for me. :D

teenagers got angry that he didnt let my neighbor keep it up so they tp'ed our house and keyed his car

What the hell. That's horrible! :veryangry:

Eeeeeeesh. I'm sorry to hear about that. :?

What the hell. That's horrible! :veryangry:

Eeeeeeesh. I'm sorry to hear about that. :?

its okay! they did a terrible job so it took very little time to clean up and conveniently my dad was already planning on selling the car.

the funniest part was that the kids didnt even live in our neighborhood.

• Like 1

What would you do if had to struggle to survive against all of the people listed below at once?

Arsene Lupin

Jack the Ripper

Professor Moriarty

Mr. Brown

Kaito Kuroba

Lupin III

Colonel Moran

Justice Wargrave

Hannibal Lecter

What would you do if had to struggle to survive against all of the people listed below at once?

Arsene Lupin

Jack the Ripper

Professor Moriarty

Mr. Brown

Kaito Kuroba

Lupin III

Colonel Moran

Justice Wargrave

Hannibal Lecter

haaaaa... give up?

the only way i'd survive is to somehow start something so they all killed each other instead. even then id most likely be left with someone that i couldnt protect myself from

haaaaa... give up?

the only way i'd survive is to somehow start something so they all killed each other instead. even then id most likely be left with someone that i couldnt protect myself from

Don't know about that. You might be right, but do not forget that if they go through something like a bout to kill each other until one remained, the survivor might be too exhausted to do anything to you.

Edited by Guest

Don't know about that. You might be right, but do not forget that if they go through something like a bout to kill each other until one remained, the survivor might be too exhausted to do anything to you.

i guess it depends on the situation? but even if that were the case, i dont think im clever enough to trick them anyway;;

• Like 1

What was your dream job when you were young?

my very first dream job was to be a vet! but as soon as i started thinking rationally i knew that i probably couldnt deal with that heartbreak (and gore)

then i started to get into art and i wanted to be a character illustrator

• Like 1

Have you ever been in a physical fight? How'd it go? :o

never ever ever. i would get my a** beat immediately and i try to avoid any sort of conflict like the plague.

the closest i got was pushing my brother one time :?

• Like 2

What would you do if your favorite animation studio hired you to design their characters?

be incredibly flabbergasted that they chose me and try to do my best without forcing my own expectations of the company's quality on myself!

• Like 2

Has there been anything that you have seen or read that made you laugh hysterically?

oh plenty of things!! lately something thats made me laugh out loud consistently has been My Brother, My Brother and Me

their humor is very specific but i love it so much

the second one is pretty funny!

It definitely is. I hope you never had to go through anything like that, or were in the squirrel's position.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

If you were stuck in a room with no food or water, as your captor was arrested for something else while away, and your only method of communication were pieces of paper, yet you could not see or move your hands well enough to write a message, how would you go about getting somebody to rescue you?

You've been declared Empress of the Universe. What is your first decree?

other than the ones i mentioned before, id probably issue support and supplies to third world countries/people in need.

f you were stuck in a room with no food or water, as your captor was arrested for something else while away, and your only method of communication were pieces of paper, yet you could not see or move your hands well enough to write a message, how would you go about getting somebody to rescue you?

id probably try to find some dirt to write with my toes? if theres nothing that would stick to the paper, worse comes to worse, id use my blood i guess (;´□`)

• Like 2