Ask Zin

zin

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you do if you had the powers of a god?

id try to make the world as happy of a place as possible. eliminate world hunger, wars, discrimination, terrible diseases, etc.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

How quickly would you give up if you kept going back in time to prevent something, but it kept on happening anyway?

oho so a homura situation? if i was in her shoes directly, id probably keep going until i found out that i was making it worse

it really depends on what it is, but if it was something for my friend's or family than id do almost anything :o

• Like 1

Favorite type of sweets? :o

a-all of them...

my favorite type of candy are buncha crunch which ive only been able to find in theaters or online, and those lil strawberry candies that you only find in grandma's house

my favorite desserts are lava cake a'la mode, and pretty much anything with custard or bananas

• Winner 1

Though, in general, I'm more of a cheesecake girl.

cheesecake is amazing too! it just kills my stomach

Since you brought up Homura, have you seen the rebellion movie and what did you think of it?

yes! i actually saw it in the theater because a local one managed to get a hold of it for two screenings

i thought it was really gorgeous and liked it overall, but i think like most people i didnt love the ending.

• Like 2

yes! i actually saw it in the theater because a local one managed to get a hold of it for two screenings

i thought it was really gorgeous and liked it overall, but i think like most people i didnt love the ending.

I was also lucky enough to see it in a local theater - it was a bloody wonderful experience! <3

Were there any cosplayers in your screening? We had several over here. :D

I was also lucky enough to see it in a local theater - it was a bloody wonderful experience! <3

Were there any cosplayers in your screening? We had several over here. :D

unfortunately no : ( but i went to the second screening that only happened because enough people emailed the theater asking for it (including me) so there mightve been some in the first screening :o

• Like 1

What movie do you hate with a passion?

to be honest i havent really watched enough movies to hate very many with a passion, so nothing comes to mind

i do however hate watching horror movies, especially ones that have bad endings, mainly because ill have nightmares for weeks :S

• Like 2

Have you said anything that you were serious about, but people found it funny instead?

yeah a few times! the only one i can think of tho doesnt make much sense out of context haha

You just reminded me of Utawareumono by giving this answer.

Have you seen it?

i havent! it looks interesting tho

• 2 weeks later...
Now it's time for a difficult one.

Rank @Frost 's harem members. Yes, this includes her as well.

*gasp* how could you make me do this....

theyre all number 1 in my heart <333

How terrified would you be if all your nightmares started occurring the next day?

most of my nightmares are pretty realistic, and are usually people disliking me etc. so i dont think id deal with it very well

• Like 1
  • Winner 1