Amazing sega

SAO LILDOOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auuC4B-PKCg

Looks to me like you will be able to play video-games using your eyes instead of a controller, which imo would be very cool. I cannot wait for this to be fully revealed and released. I obviously want VR, that connects to your brain waves and makes your body sleep while you play but until that happens, there are some cool developtments going on in the world of gaming and I think this is pretty cool. Cooler than the so-called VR we have nowadays, which is not VR at all.

I'm curious and excited to see what this is, looks revolutionary and Sega making a comeback, that's awesome.

What do you guys think?

It's a fun gimmick, but I don't expect it to be anything but a gimmick till a decade later. The VR console only got released in recent years and it still doesn't feel like the actual VR we dream of, as in being able to move around in the game environment like you're actually there. It's not that I don't support such gimmicks, but I'm realistic about how long it takes for these things to be worth my money. I don't think we're quite there in the age of VR yet. I say we're still a few years off at the very least.

It's a fun gimmick, but I don't expect it to be anything but a gimmick till a decade later. The VR console only got released in recent years and it still doesn't feel like the actual VR we dream of, as in being able to move around in the game environment like you're actually there. It's not that I don't support such gimmicks, but I'm realistic about how long it takes for these things to be worth my money. I don't think we're quite there in the age of VR yet. I say we're still a few years off at the very least.

I agree with you, I hate the "VR" we have right now and I agree this is a gimmick and may not be very good but if it is, if it works then it would be really cool. I could eat food and play video games at the same time!!!! :D

As for the VR, I think we can expect it in a few years, like 5 at lowest and maybe 10-15 at most? I know its being worked on by lots of company's and they want to make it so I expect them to make it sooner or later and I dont think we will have to wait more than 20 years.Technology advances very quickly, that is because of alien's and there deals with governments imo but if it keeps advancing as quickly as it has been, I think we could have some sweet VR reasonably soon. I honestly believe the governments and the elites may have similar things to real VR already, you dont know what kind of cool stuff as well as sick stuff the government and the elites and illuminate have already; Anyway im going off my own topic, i'll stop now. :)

• Agree 2

I am wondering how it would work your eyes can only move so much so what would they make the player do see or move? Or maybe something different but anyway I also want to point something out about vr. When you refer to our vr's they only make you see 3d and move your head and anything else close to sao's vr is you still having to move a body part.. The vr in sao basically allows you to go in game I wouldn't say it intercepts nerves I would put it more like your in a hyper sensitive dream where you are aware of everything around you way more...

woops kinda got off topic my bad...

• Like 1