Hello! :)

Yam

Hello everyone! I'm Yam and I'm so excited to meet people who share the same passion as me.

Anime has been, and is still, a big part of my life that had shaped me to what I am now, and being part of a community that shares my love for this craft and have discussions about the things we love the most is something I'm really looking forward to

I hope we can all be friends!

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 3

Hey Yam! Welcome to Anime Forums!

We're all very nice here, so you'll have no

being part of a community that shares my love for this craft and have discussions about the things we love the most is something I'm really looking forward to

Perfect! There's plenty of that to go around! ^_^

If you have any questions or need any help, feel quite free to ask! ^w^

I hope to see you around! :D

Hello everyone! I'm Yam and I'm so excited to meet people who share the same passion as me.

Hiya Yam!

Anime has been, and is still, a big part of my life that had shaped me to what I am now, and being part of a community that shares my love for this craft and have discussions about the things we love the most is something I'm really looking forward to

I can relate with this. ^^

I've been a very long time anime viewer, and it definitely has had a positive impact on me, in the sense that it has opened a few doors (albeit in slightly round-about fashion) that might not otherwise have been easily opened. It also allowed me to stumble upon this forum, which has been a delightfully positive experience here - there are a lot of wonderfully friendly people here. :)

I hope we can all be friends!

I hope so as well! I look forward to seeing you around. :angel:

• Like 1