What does « Rosario + Vampire » (anime) mean ?

___Tom___

Hello, I was wondering what this title means. More precisely, what does the word « rosario » mean in this title ? I think that « rosario » is a spanish or italian word and it means « rosary ». But I’m not sure. So, can someone tell me what this title means ? Please…Thanks to those who will read and thanks to those who will answer !

P.-S. : English is not my native language so I am sorry if there are spelling mistakes or mistakes in the placement of words in sentences.

the anime is (to me) worth watching , but it is an ecchi harem

now some spoilers but explains what you are asking

Moka is the lead female and rosario is a piece of jewelry she wares that stops here being the true vampire she is

does not stop her from being a vampire just the true one she is (like a split personality)

so the rosario is basically sealing part of her away

Rosario + Vampire is also called Rosario to Vampire or Rosario and Vampire

Edited by Guest

the anime is (to me) worth watching , but it is an ecchi harem

now some spoilers but explains what you are asking

Moka is the lead female and rosario is a piece of jewelry she wares that stops here being the true vampire she is

does not stop her from being a vampire just the true one she is (like a split personality)

so the rosario is basically sealing part of her away

Rosario + Vampire is also called Rosario to Vampire or Rosario and Vampire

In fact, I have already watched the anime. But thank you !

But you don't know if the word « rosario » is the spanish word for

« rosary » ? Please...

Thanks for reading ! Thank you for answered ! :)

id say yes as it has its origins as a name Rosario

Rosario as a girls' name (also used as boys' name Rosario) is pronounced roe-ZAR-ee-oh. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rosario is "rosary". Among Spanish-speaking Roman Catholics, this name is derived from a title given to the Virgin Mary "Our Lady of the Rosary". It refers to the rosary (Spanish "as el rosario"), a chain of beads used by Catholics for their devotion.

Rosario as a boys' name (also used as girls' name Rosario) is pronounced roe-ZAR-ee-oh. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rosario is "rosary". From Rosarius. In Roman Catholic countries, this name has traditionally been given to those born on the first Sunday in October, the Feast of "Our Lady of the Rosary". This name is feminine in Spanish and masculine in Italian.

id say yes as it has its origins as a name Rosario

Rosario as a girls' name (also used as boys' name Rosario) is pronounced roe-ZAR-ee-oh. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rosario is "rosary". Among Spanish-speaking Roman Catholics, this name is derived from a title given to the Virgin Mary "Our Lady of the Rosary". It refers to the rosary (Spanish "as el rosario"), a chain of beads used by Catholics for their devotion.

Rosario as a boys' name (also used as girls' name Rosario) is pronounced roe-ZAR-ee-oh. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rosario is "rosary". From Rosarius. In Roman Catholic countries, this name has traditionally been given to those born on the first Sunday in October, the Feast of "Our Lady of the Rosary". This name is feminine in Spanish and masculine in Italian.

So, if I understood correctly, « rosario » means « rosary ». Thank you for all the informations ! :)

A Rosario is a Christian cross that Christians wear around their necks. In this case, the Rosario prevents Moka from transforming into vampire mode. Which mode of Moka do you like better? I like the vampire mode better cause she looks cooler and is kinda tsundere in it.

A Rosario is a Christian cross that Christians wear around their necks. In this case, the Rosario prevents Moka from transforming into vampire mode. Which mode of Moka do you like better? I like the vampire mode better cause she looks cooler and is kinda tsundere in it.

Thank you for the information about a Rosario. The mode of Moka that I like better? I don't know. I like the two modes.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic