Life.

BlueNinjaNeko

Hey. How you doin'?

Life can suck, HARD. Harder than i fucking suck at math. (And that's close to impossible, mind you. )

I thought I'd make this thread so that we can just have a nice old talk. Because sometimes, when you feel like giving up on everything and locking yourself in your room forever, another human being to talk to can be one fo the best things in the world.

Likeminded people is one of the best things you can find on this planet, so why not just sit here and talk about life?

Feel free to talk about stuff. We're all in the same boat here.

• Like 1

Hmmm I actually really like this idea. So on the subject of life and what I've been up too.

1: Trying to fix my sleeping issues and getting a nice routine of bed early and getting up at 5am and doing a morning workout and stuff

2: Been really pushing myself in training as Muhammad Ali once said "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"

3: Trying to make time to enjoy my other hobbies and spend time with friends and my gf

4: Trying to stay fit

5: just trying to enjoy life as a kid and do as much as I can because so many people die regretting not what they did but what they didn't do, I like living in the moment because tomorrow you might not wake up so live life like it's your last (doesn't mean I like dreaming about the future and having some idea of what I'd like it to be like)

So how about everyone else, what's up in your life's?

• Optimistic 1

Life sometimes sucks, like it sucks now.

There have been problems in school. My so-called best friend (her name's Seismi) had an ex-best friend (her name's Rishat) and then TOLD me that she was now my BFF. Now, everyday I see her hanging out with Rishat. Rishat is very kind towards me, but I suspect that she hates me because I stole her BFF. Rishat always lies but the only reason she's in the popular group (the group I'm in now) just because she can draw and sing. Rishat also says that her BFF is a popular girl in my class (her name's Maheck. I know these name are hard.) but she tells everything to Seismi. I, too, have a real BFF now (her name's Zara) and she was my BFF ever since I suspected this, which was long ago. But things get more complicated. When I wasn't in the popular group Zara was my BFF. But then Zara got stolen away from me by a girl (her name's Fowzia. Another liar. She lies that she was born in Canada LOL). So I left that group and joined the popular crowd. When Fowzia was sure I left Zara, Fowzia left her and became friends with another girl (her's name starts with an A. I always misspell so Imma just call her A now). Now this is what makes life complicated. And I also have something like a grudge against Zara for being friends with Fowzia. This makes life complicated.

Life sucks now and I have a hollow feeling inside my chest. I hope to get back to being in the popular group cause ever since I was young and all my friends left and I was alone in school, I cried. And it still feels that way.

It felt so good to share this with you, BlueNinjaNeko the the psychologist. Thank you so much.

LOL.

• Friendly 2

Life sometimes sucks, like it sucks now.

There have been problems in school. My so-called best friend (her name's Seismi) had an ex-best friend (her name's Rishat) and then TOLD me that she was now my BFF. Now, everyday I see her hanging out with Rishat. Rishat is very kind towards me, but I suspect that she hates me because I stole her BFF. Rishat always lies but the only reason she's in the popular group (the group I'm in now) just because she can draw and sing. Rishat also says that her BFF is a popular girl in my class (her name's Maheck. I know these name are hard.) but she tells everything to Seismi. I, too, have a real BFF now (her name's Zara) and she was my BFF ever since I suspected this, which was long ago. But things get more complicated. When I wasn't in the popular group Zara was my BFF. But then Zara got stolen away from me by a girl (her name's Fowzia. Another liar. She lies that she was born in Canada LOL). So I left that group and joined the popular crowd. When Fowzia was sure I left Zara, Fowzia left her and became friends with another girl (her's name starts with an A. I always misspell so Imma just call her A now). Now this is what makes life complicated. And I also have something like a grudge against Zara for being friends with Fowzia. This makes life complicated.

Life sucks now and I have a hollow feeling inside my chest. I hope to get back to being in the popular group cause ever since I was young and all my friends left and I was alone in school, I cried. And it still feels that way.

It felt so good to share this with you, BlueNinjaNeko the the psychologist. Thank you so much.

LOL.

Jeez.. This is way too relatable. Back in 8th grade, there was this one guy that i became friends with. I mean, this'll probably take years to write down on a computer, but long story short: became friends with him > quickly noticed he's a lying asshole > stopped talking to him > got baited into getting mad at him > he turned it around and ruined my reputation throughout the entire school. Thankfully, this was a very small private school with only about 20 students in total, whereas only 8 of them were my age.

Man, it always surprises me, the length some people are willing to walk in order to mess with others. Even if it isn't manipulative dicks like that Fowzia, even if we're talking about your normal everyday student, people sure are super cold towards eachother sometimes.

And no worries! I like talking about peoples problems. As strange as it sounds. LOL

But i guess it's as they say, Misery loves company.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
I am just starting to get back into the friendship game again.

I don't hate making friends.

I am just a really big loner lol

Trying to kick that habit is hard for me.

But I am managing somehow or another.

I'm about the same way when it comes to friendships. I just have trust issues and got let down a lot over the years so its hard for me to make friends and trust the wont just up and leave. I guess I'm not so lucky in finding good people to hang with online or in person. I am however pretty laid back and very caring by nature. Just some people leave before the can really see it.. Pity I have a lot to offer people but none really stay to see it to often. Ah well I'm currently working on myself and still remain positive I'll meet more people and have good friend relationships. Nothing too much special just taking life day by day living it to the fullest.

• Like 1

I'm about the same way when it comes to friendships. I just have trust issues and got let down a lot over the years so its hard for me to make friends and trust the wont just up and leave. I guess I'm not so lucky in finding good people to hang with online or in person. I am however pretty laid back and very caring by nature. Just some people leave before the can really see it.. Pity I have a lot to offer people but none really stay to see it to often. Ah well I'm currently working on myself and still remain positive I'll meet more people and have good friend relationships. Nothing too much special just taking life day by day living it to the fullest.

Why would they just leave? That's strange.

I feel like you are a nice person and want to know about people

and befriend them.

Some people man... I don't take that as your fault.

Some are just nasty as and shouldn't be around others.

I once knew a friend for six years.

I overheard her once on the phone talking smack about me, to her mum.

So I just gave up talking to her after that.

To feel she was lying to me for that many years...

• Agree 2

I am a nice person and people have said that to me a lot of times. Idk just people use me I guess for something then just leave or slowly stop talking to me. I guess I'm too nice. But can't help it its just how I was raised to respect people and all that. I do have a big heart for others though even though its hard for me to be around people sometimes. ( I have social anxiety ) But I still care and try to help people out. Like I said just unlucky I guess.

As for what happen to you I'm very sorry that happen and that is not right. She wasn't a real friend then.

Edited by Guest

I am a nice person and people have said that to me a lot of times. Idk just people use me I guess for something then just leave or slowly stop talking to me. I guess I'm too nice. But can't help it its just how I was raised to respect people and all that. I do have a big heart for others though even though its hard for me to be around people sometimes. ( I have social anxiety ) But I still care and try to help people out. Like I said just unlucky I guess.

I think a lot of the time, people prey on nice ones. Like you and I.

We just have to put up our shields and be more aware of how people depict us.

I wouldn't say unlucky. If anything they are unlucky for not knowing you.

• 2 weeks later...

There are times when you want to be alone not because you want to seclude yourself from the world but because you want to try the feeling of being alone and the feeling of having no one to depend to. I think it has become my ways of feeling secured that "Oh, I can do it on my own." I depend on my friends a lot whether they are online friends or real life friends. Me, volunteering to be a a social media analyst here wasn't because I was brave enough to volunteer. It was me being constantly sent death threats by this friend of mine who keeps persisting that I should do it because I have nothing to lose anyway and because I want to but I was just too much of a chicken to volunteer. He was right of course and I'm glad I listened to him.

I get overly attached and I find that as a big problem. Being overly attached to a person and then knowing that the feeling of attachment isn't reciprocated back is hard to deal with. But then silly me would then again get attached to another person and same thing happens. I was always vocal with my feelings (whether they are romantic or not) and I accept that. That's just me being me. :) And I see nothing wrong about it. But at the end of the day I always come reflecting and thinking that being yourself doesn't always mean free flying. There will always be bumps that you need to go through. :)

• Like 1