Waifu · Husbando bubble (ongoing)

FearInCube

Onii-chan/Onee-chan Welcoming Bubble?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Onii-chan/Onee-chan Welcoming Bubble?

Question

• Answers 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

@Kunoichifox - just finished yours.

onii-chan-mikasa-ackerman-young.png.b6644e23192aec5c4f9ce77891e04c49.png

@drill - I'm working on your list now, two that might be a bit tricky:

Her head and right side is cut off, if you're OK with a fade feather effect I can see how that would look.

Shigure's head is cut off here too, I think a fade feather effect could work here too (similar to how we did it for Miku Hatsune).

Hmm... Maybe one of her, too, if it's not too much trouble: http://i.imgur.com/Eu3uEAu.gif

Will add that to the list.

Her head and right side is cut off, if you're OK with a fade feather effect I can see how that would look.

I can probably find better pictures for both of them if you want, but I'm fine either way.

Looks great Optic! However, there are so many options, I don't know which one to choose anymore. >_< For now, I'll probably use Ikazuchi.

onii-chan-ikazuchi-kantai-collection-png.16970

Also, just reposting this here in case it got lost on your list.

It would be really cool if all of the pictures had checkmarks in the preference section, and it would choose a random picture based on the checkmarks you selected. Of course, I don't expect it to happen, just thought it would be cool. ;)

Also, just reposting this here in case it got lost on your list.

Can't believe I missed those... and I remember I was going to add those at some point before your last list, must've got swamped. xD alright I'll do those sometime this week.

So, just another idea, but perhaps a checkbox in the preference section that removes the close button. It can activate this CSS:

The close button will need to be left there for Guest users at the very least as they wouldn't have a choice without logging in/registering. I'm not sure if I can distinguish between Guests at this time, definitely a sound idea though.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the close button is supposed to only appear when you hover over the image. Though it seems to appear automatically on page load, may be worth investigating.

I had a thought that could make the onee/onii-chan box be less cluttered, because like it is, it's long and a little bloated looking, to me. Could you make it something like where you click a check box for either onee or onii and then the menu would show up like usual, but only show the ones for what you selected? Basically, to make shorter versions of the same menu...

• Informative 1

@Dark Jewel - I agree it is getting cluttered. Unfortunately a conditional checkbox is probably a bit beyond the scope of what this forum software is capable of at the moment. Best we can probably do it have two separate dropdown menus, one for Onii and the other for Onee. Then the user would have to set one to "None" or otherwise two pictures will show up.

I'm currently working on adding a few more to the list, specifically characters from the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise.

I still need to get and play that game, I keep forgetting about it. :?

Additional requests are still open and ongoing. :)

Well, since you asked:

Latifia - Amagi Brilliant Park

Kanade - Angel Beats <- Not sure about this one, but if it works, it will be one of my favorites.

Pururut - Hyperdimension Neptuna <- Probably not too hard, but would understand if you couldn't do this one either.

Maki - Love Live

• Like 1

Feel somewhat like a brat for asking but would it be possible to make Yui-chan and Rikka-chan welcome bubbles ?

You can pretty much add anyone, you just need to provide the link to the picture. Also, it should be noted that you need a picture that has a background that is all one color (preferably white), otherwise @Optic won't be able to edit it.

• Informative 1