What is the most annoying thing your best friend does?

I.Zara2006

Zaru, who's your bestie? I know it ain't me, since I lost your trust... 

Anyway, I really hate it when my "bestie" goes up to Droho and talks to him! And, like, I can't even say hi. HOW'S THAT GONNA BOOST MY CHANCES?!

Sigh... Droho-kun...

@I.Zara2006 I don't think you babysit those two. THEY seem to be the ones babysitting you! That's my point of view, if you ask.

I had to led go of my best friend because of all the bad habits he had... There are really too many to count them all, but one of them was being so unhygienic all the time, not taking care well of being proper.

There are 8 person in my group of friends including me. There are 7 girls and 1 boy (he is definitely straight). I think the most annoying and at the same time  the funniest thing they've ever done is this incident.

Me: (In our dialect)  I've been puking lately and my stomach hurts--

All of them all together: You're Pregnant?! 

I wasn't even done with what I am about to say and they've said that sentence shouting. It was soooooooooooooooo embarrassing cause everyone moving past us we're looking and we were in the cafeteria. They were acting all worried and were saying if I told my Mum, who's the Father and all. -_- and FYI, Puking doesn't directly mean pregnancy. Jeez ¬¬

Edited by RyePotatoes