Where Do I Find Plants (Sims 4)?

EnviousEnvy

Besides purchasing seeds (I only get the beginner seeds in this tab), I wanted to know where I can find plants to get seeds from? I've looked in the parks and cannot find any. Are there other places that could have them??

@EnviousEnvy

I wish I could help! One thing I’ve done is harvest from gardens at community lots or even someone’s house I’m visiting. It might get you a different variety (at least a little bit anyway). Maybe through the computer? I haven’t done too much gardening in Sims 4. Sometimes there’s just plants around in the ground too, but I’m not sure where or what. The main reason I even know that is because one of my expansions is the vampire one, where I went to the main vampire dude’s manor/castle and found some interesting plants around the lot (not in gardens) that I was able to harvest. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, Kohloo said:

@EnviousEnvy

I wish I could help! One thing I’ve done is harvest from gardens at community lots or even someone’s house I’m visiting. It might get you a different variety (at least a little bit anyway). Maybe through the computer? I haven’t done too much gardening in Sims 4. Sometimes there’s just plants around in the ground too, but I’m not sure where or what. The main reason I even know that is because one of my expansions is the vampire one, where I went to the main vampire dude’s manor/castle and found some interesting plants around the lot (not in gardens) that I was able to harvest. 

Yeah I'll probably try again. It was so much easier to find them in Sims 3 but for some reason Sims 4... meh.

Check other lots like the graveyard or Criminal Lair. I know my version, can't remember if it is #4 or not, has garlic by the thieves guild....something is out that way anyways. 

Edited by Beocat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

Check other lots like the graveyard or Criminal Lair. I know my version, can't remember if it is #4 or not, has garlic by the thieves guild....something is out that way anyways. 

I believe that was in Sims 3. I don't believe Sims 4 has a thieves lair (Skyrim has Thieves Guild), at least not that I could find.