Searching for .....

24.nay

Question

hello guys im searching about this certain anime. i believe it was aired when i'm still a child. it about a girl who is performing as a dancer (i think she wear blue dress and a baton) then there is this two guys (black panther and white panther). i dont know the title of this anime and i have been searching forever does anyone know the title? please help me. Thank you.

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, 24.nay said:

hello guys im searching about this certain anime. i believe it was aired when i'm still a child. it about a girl who is performing as a dancer (i think she wear blue dress and a baton) then there is this two guys (black panther and white panther). i dont know the title of this anime and i have been searching forever does anyone know the title? please help me. Thank you.

I need clarification,

What do you mean by "two guys (black panther and white panther)"?

And you say it aired when you where a child what year? Was it on TV?

Well, first thing that popped into my mind was Sailor Moon (tuxedo mask and moonlight knight misremembered maybe). Did a quick search and Tamako Market popped up. 

Anything ring a bell?

Edited by Beocat

On 5/25/2018 at 9:43 AM, Greeneyes said:

I need clarification,

What do you mean by "two guys (black panther and white panther)"?

And you say it aired when you where a child what year? Was it on TV?

Thanks for the reply

if im not mistake its 20's already. The main character wear blue dress and a street performer i think she has a pet. and shes travelling around the world with a carriage. this is what i remember. thanks

On 5/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, Beocat said:

Well, first thing that popped into my mind was Sailor Moon (tuxedo mask and moonlight knight misremembered maybe). Did a quick search and Tamako Market popped up. 

Anything ring a bell?

thanks for the reply..

im certain its not sailor moon.... the main character is a street performer shes dancing with her baton :) 

On 5/24/2018 at 4:24 PM, 24.nay said:

On 9/7/2018 at 2:29 PM, 24.nay said:

Thanks for the reply

if im not mistake its 20's already. The main character wear blue dress and a street performer i think she has a pet. and shes travelling around the world with a carriage. this is what i remember. thanks

thanks for the reply..

im certain its not sailor moon.... the main character is a street performer shes dancing with her baton :) 

This sounds oddly familiar. It's about a girl who I think. got adopted by a traveling Gypsy/Street Performance Caravan - (who i think was actually trying to protect her from somebody for some reason - can't remember)

She did wear a blue dress, with a bow like neck tie, and had a heart shaped, family heir-loom locket. The anime in general had a sort of European culture, feeling <.< (least to me, based on the background work of the anime.)

The last episode I saw was I think, where she was escaping an orphanage or someplace that she was sleeping at (being burnt down at night) from some bad guys who were after her - (well they weren't after her, They were after the locket. - Least that was my understanding of show.) 

If that's the show, then yeah, you and I have the same idea. Only problem is, I as well don't remember the name of the show, cuz it aired on Cartoon Network in Spanish - (which is probably why I don't remember, cuz back then, I didn't understand much in Spanish. They had aired "Meirmo Zebang" the same way, and Zatch Bell - and while I understand that CN did the Spanish stuff cuz it was "cheaper" back then, I sadly consider it a crappy move, cuz half the time, even with translation, you were lost in the shows.) This was also around the time that Cartoons like Kids Next Door and Ed, Edd and Eddy were running and popular and they didn't have Adult Swim/Toonami yet - (cuz I remembered how they used to do their schedule announcements back then. It was kinda cute and energetic.)

You might want to look through CN's Anime Listings over the yrs (if you can find it), to find that anime