☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

VOTA is very dependable.  I hate using it though because if I'm not near a charging port it can chew through my phone's battery.  VOTA also isn't secure, so I'm limited with what I can send and receive when I use it.

Well only good thing is i can go to this site and post👻

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

VOTA is what I use for my Variable GIS programs, Lo-Coms, music, and pages like this at work.  Everything else is over works network.

My country doesn't have it sadly i mostly use a local one called globe

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Yah the house need to clean itself and i need the reset ability going back to the past

I think I read there was a self cleaning house somewhere, but it was not really that great.

Maybe, a company like Apple will come around and work out the kinks.

Ah.. I’m in the same situation . My hubby & I bought a 1940s farmhouse that has been neglected for a long time. I’m glad he’s a mr fix it. Otherwise we’d pay too much living here

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Annoyed.  I just learned I'm going to have to totally take something apart to add sides to it, and I'm not happy about it.

Sorry hear that buddy I hate when that happens 

19 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I guess this is the part where I say "I'm taking my mom to the coast for vacation."

Too bad that coast is the flooded east coast of Iowa...lol

I am guessing you do not have enjoy to go to FL or San Diego, huh?

Hopefully, it is a good trip.

17 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

It's home. lol

As for Florida, I have family and friends there - could go...but would hands down do NAS Pensacola.

San Diego - California and I do not get along.  Period.

I see. 🤣

I have only been to Orlando, but prefer San Diego because they will not get hurricanes.

Am I right to guess that you do not get along with California because they lean pretty far left, like New York? If I had to take a guess, you seem to be somewhere between the the range of center left to right, though I am not too sure about where on that spectrum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

My preferred area of vacation...you know, I haven't thought of it well enough.  Hawaii sounds nice - as long as I don't run out of stuff to do.

I never been to Hawaii. Family visited it, but I do not know to much about it. It does seem to be a nice place though.

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

You have made a well educated evaluation.  Center right.  But that is not the sole reason for my distaste for California (okay, it's a lot of it).  All my exes but one have hailed from California, and the last time I visited, people were beyond rude.  Not saying everyone is - it's just that none of my dealings with the state in any fashion have come out positive.

I see That does seem like it would be rough.

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Historical sights!  Lots and lots of historical sites.  And beaches.  But historical sights!

That sounds like something interesting to me. I kind of want to find out what Hawaii was like as an independent nation. Plus, there is Pearl Harbor, thoughthat May be active base, unlike the Midway, which is a decommissioned aircraft carrier. They probably have a lot there relating to King Kamehameha too, or is he pretty insignificant?

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

All that being said, I have visited NYC one time.  In the one time I was there, I was amazed at how generally polite people were.  They were considerably more friendly than the people in D.C.  I can see the appeal of living in New York City, but it's not a place for me to live.  Would probably visit again though.

I see that seems interesting, though not as much as how Hawaii is full of historical sites.

One thing I have heard about New York is the food there is a little more authentic, in comparison to the rest of the country, which has fake foreign food, like in the UK.