Sign in to follow this  
XII360

thought's on <loli> tag in VN with R18 content ?

Thought's on Loli with R18 content ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. would you read a VN, that's more of an eroge, than a VN, with loli characters in it

• ofcourse~ its all "fictional" no loli really engaged in such acts~
    • no, i would never read those, those are for degenerates with messed up fantasies
    • ..."calls the fbi"

_cover.jpg

sooo, pretty much question of the thread is in title; what is the VN-club member's thoughts on <loli> tag in VN's that contain erotic scene's ?

i ask this couse, well, i recently found a VN (which is the image i posted), but it may, or may not contain some explicit scenes, and the characters, may, or may not be a loli

as for me, well, call me a pedophile/degenerate, but i dont mind loli character's in such category <.>

though, i prefer patting their heads more, than doing weird lewd things to them, cause patting head>lewding loli's, for me atleast

but what about you, VN-club member's ?!, what are your thoughts ?!, do you find people like me who dont find such act's and read such VN's, a degenerate ?!, or do you also read such VN's, but skip on anything lewd-related to them !?, im semi-interested on the club's PoV on this ;o

it is, after all, like incest~, only the fbi is probably tracking me right now...if any one ask's, i was never here

It looks really cute in terms of the art. I like the story from what I can see too. I honestly have become obsessed with VNs since being in this group. :)

• Like 2

It's a VN so it's fine imo (everyone is always 18+™). Story usually play a huge role in whether I go through the route or not though.

Just don't go chasing kids irl lmao

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this  

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!