Digimon Adventure tri.

Digimon_Sommelier

Digimon Adventure tri. is the seventh series in the DIGIMON franchise. It will follow 17-year-old Tai Kamiya, who will be in high school. No plot is known yet, but it has been confirmed that the series will air in Spring 2015.

FyvVAdu.thumb.jpg.8c902e2e1aef295881a119c54f33f432.jpg

Just looking at the poster implies the following:

--Joe is either an outright university student or already attending med school

--Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koushiro, and Mimi will play huge roles and are HS seniors themselves (only Taichi is confirmed)

Nah, it confirms that he's a high-school student attending a different high school from Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koushirou, and Mimi just like he attended a different junior high school from Taichi, Yamato, Sora, and Koushirou in 02.

That aside, this series should be interesting. I hope that he next information that's revealed deal with a hint at the plot.

I've noticed a few things about this.

[spoiler=Poem]Digimonadventuretri_yagami_taichi_agumon_silhouette_art.thumb.jpg.b6b85a5cde57679f919440288faa9d7a.jpg

The picture of "that day" is most likely this:

Adventure_Epi54-3.jpg.1f464ea845323326df265a0772e33e57.jpg

Also, just based on Agumon's silhouette, he's changed. Notice the smaller feet and hands. It might just be my brain filling in the blanks, but Agumon could look more like a "real" dinosaur.

• Geano locked this topic