Jump to content
wizardunicorn

an introduction to particle physics

Recommended Posts

Greetings fellow astronauts, as I travel through space the only thing that dampens the severe depression are these chinese cartoons. Maybe all of us can communicate about said korean animations. Maybe even you will disagree with me about best girl and we can duel to the death. Hope you guys enjoy. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums Unicorn.  I hope you enjoy your time here. Any particular animations your favorite? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes hello and welcome!!

I love your avatar. 

And yeah, China and Korea has been getting into the anime industry lately. I think it's awesome. As fans it gives us more choices.

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, wizardunicorn said:

Greetings fellow astronauts, as I travel through space the only thing that dampens the severe depression are these chinese cartoons. Maybe all of us can communicate about said korean animations. Maybe even you will disagree with me about best girl and we can duel to the death. Hope you guys enjoy. 

Yeah, I love me some Vietnamese animation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amalgam said:

Yeah, I love me some Vietnamese animation

Can you give some examples? I wanna check them out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Can you give some examples? I wanna check them out. 

 

 

 

Kekkai Sensen Season 1 and 2 (Skip the White arc, you'll know it when you see it)

Bakuon! (None stop fun)

Durarara

The Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari are some of my favorites!)

HunterXHunter (The best Shounen anime, period.)

One Punch Man because One Punch Man

My Hero Academia all three seasons (The 2nd best Shounen anime, period.)

Attack On Titan (A none stop Thriller ride)

Steins;Gate (the 1st season, awesome and hilarious;a unique take on the sci-fi time travel genre)

Watch them and tell me what you think ☺️

 

Vietnamese/Chinese cartoons is just a joke term for anime, I didn't actually mean Vietnamese cartoons lol

Edited by Amalgam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Amalgam said:

 

 

 

Kekkai Sensen Season 1 and 2 (Skip the White arc, you'll know it when you see it)

Bakuon! (None stop fun)

Durarara

The Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari are some of my favorites!)

HunterXHunter (The best Shounen anime, period.)

One Punch Man because One Punch Man

My Hero Academia all three seasons (The 2nd best Shounen anime, period.)

Attack On Titan (A none stop Thriller ride)

Steins;Gate (the 1st season, awesome and hilarious;a unique take on the sci-fi time travel genre)

Watch them and tell me what you think ☺️

 

Vietnamese/Chinese cartoons is just a joke term for anime, I didn't actually mean Vietnamese cartoons lol

Oh I thought they now made their own anime. haha

I recently watched Hunter x Hunter. Yup hands down the best shonen of all time.

One Punch Man, can't wait for season 2. It took them a long time though. Kinda lost some of its momentum.

I have to watch My Hero Academia season 3. Definitely looking forward to it. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Reminds me a lot of Harry Potter though.

Attack On Titan, I stopped watching after the 1st season and went with the manga instead. Is season 3 out already?

Steins; Gate probably my favorite show. Did you watch the new one? Is it as good or better than the 1st?

And I haven't watched the others but will definitely check them out. Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 10:24 PM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Oh I thought they now made their own anime. haha

I recently watched Hunter x Hunter. Yup hands down the best shonen of all time.

One Punch Man, can't wait for season 2. It took them a long time though. Kinda lost some of its momentum.

I have to watch My Hero Academia season 3. Definitely looking forward to it. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Reminds me a lot of Harry Potter though.

Attack On Titan, I stopped watching after the 1st season and went with the manga instead. Is season 3 out already?

Steins; Gate probably my favorite show. Did you watch the new one? Is it as good or better than the 1st?

And I haven't watched the others but will definitely check them out. Thank you!!

I wish they'd announce a second season already, and maybe retcon the Chimera Ant Saga. I didn't like how overpowered the antagonists got towards the end. What do you think? How do you think they'll switch things up?

 

I'll be honest, I didn't finish the anime. How do you feel it compares to the manga?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time here. If you ever need anything, or just wanna chat feel free to shoot a message my way I don't bite/ ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time here. If you ever need anything, or just wanna chat feel free to shoot a message my way I don't bite/ ^^

He does bite I've seen him do it!

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 3:35 AM, Amalgam said:

I wish they'd announce a second season already, and maybe retcon the Chimera Ant Saga. I didn't like how overpowered the antagonists got towards the end. What do you think? How do you think they'll switch things up?

 

I'll be honest, I didn't finish the anime. How do you feel it compares to the manga?

SPOILERS BELOW!

 

Yeah weren't there eggs that were gonna hatch? I was thinking it wasn't over too. 

 


I agree. It doesn't feel like a real victory as clearly, the King (forgot his name) and his royal guard were way too powerful for the heroes. I kinda wish Gon would have fought the King.

 


About the manga, I haven't read it. It does continue but some say the story gets too confusing. I do plan to check it out. 

At what point did you stop watching the anime?

 

Edited by Ryan Dave Jimenez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×
×
  • Create New...