HanaApril

Question about your profile

Question

I was just wondering on how do you get rid of the " About Me " Section on your profile? I didn't want it on my profile page no more but I looked all over and can't find anything on how to get rid of it so I don't see it on there or anyone else. If any of the staff  or anyone could help me it be much appreciated. If it can't however come off now I'll guess I'll try to make due with it. 

5 answers to this question

If you don't fill out that section, it should not appear on your profile when you pull it up. However, you will still be able to see others "About Me" sections if they chose to fill it out.

@Beocat Okay though for right now it still appears on my page when I see it and when I logged off it was still on there when I wasn't logged in. But I'll keep it blank and see if it dissapears sometime, thank you for your help. 

Well, the only About Me info I can see for you is your Anime list and your forum Rank and last viewed X thread info.

@Beocat Oh I see well maybe It's just on my end that I still see it still but no one else does. Thank you for letting me know.

I was contacted about this. There were some blank line breaks in the About Me area.

This should now be sorted.