Who is your favorite Artist?

Seshi

The history of art is as old as time. But art that stands the test of time is truly worth considering.

Please share some of your favorite pieces of artwork from the artist or artists you like. What do you like about it?

I like Jackson Pollocks style of painting. Not only do I enjoy his works, but I feel this type of art to be worth doing in my spare time. It can be done by anyone at any level, letting them experience the joy of creating a beautiful work of art, which in itself is therapeutic, but I find this method also enjoyable.

B3F7F48D-0D92-4C27-AE06-BF55409E8619.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Seshi said:

The history of art is as old as time. But art that stands the test of time is truly worth considering.

Please share some of your favorite pieces of artwork from the artist or artists you like. What do you like about it?

I like Jackson Pollocks style of painting. Not only do I enjoy his works, but I feel this type of art to be worth doing in my spare time. It can be done by anyone at any level, letting them experience the joy of creating a beautiful work of art, which in itself is therapeutic, but I find this method also enjoyable.

B3F7F48D-0D92-4C27-AE06-BF55409E8619.jpeg

yuuki rika, her artwork/way of drawing girls is just so....holycrap im so jelous

004.thumb.jpg.2c011f08cc3519c235af04cb3962b993.jpg

to be precise, this doujinshi, its a lewd doujinshi though, mind you, but man, i was somewhat inspired by the way the character was drawn, (so much i even drew one when i was still bad at drawing, like bad-worse xD)

...to bad there was never a continuation of the guys story :(, it was a fun story >.>..

next being <noise> 

002_148.thumb.jpg.47c882e7d816bbf3052c71253ce3cff9.jpg

and lastly, ofcourse, SeN, the way he draws kyutihime, or atleast, anyone at all (being supernatural-ish), is just, 100/100, perfect score

003.jpg

note: all the images i posted contains R18 scenes when red in pages (like 6+), so im not linking the name, only the artist name <.>