RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

@Caroline Yay you got Asuna! Now we're like Rei & Asuka again but now with Asuna & Leafa!

Random Rant: I haven't looked at my Tumblr account for 2 weeks and suddenly I got over 150 notes of people who liked or reblogged something O.o

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Caroline Yay you got Asuna! Now we're like Rei & Asuka again but now with Asuna & Leafa!

Random Rant: I haven't looked at my Tumblr account for 2 weeks and suddenly I got over 150 notes of people who liked or reblogged something o_O

Haha yeah I got bored of Lacus and pink hair for now :P

Another day, another job interview. This time at a chocolate shop hopefully it goes well.

• Like 1

Haha yeah I got bored of Lacus and pink hair for now :P

Another day, another job interview. This time at a chocolate shop hopefully it goes well.

At a chocolate shop! OMG that's amazing! Give me some then haha =)

The interview went well :D I have got a second interview for it tomorrow.

Did you get to try some of the chocolate? =D

Random Rant: Bad hair day? Bun it up! Getting creative during bad hair days xD

Did you get to try some of the chocolate? =D

Random Rant: Bad hair day? Bun it up! Getting creative during bad hair days xD

No I didn't but I should definitely buy some they have a lot of nice looking chocolate there and I got to start my Easter shopping soon. What are you up to today?

Not much of a rant but since its on my mind I may as well write about it.

Got a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Its not for anything special, just a dull warehousing position. Still better than nothing. I was made redundant from my last job a few months ago and its been hell trying to find work again. :confused:

Still waiting for my brain to have its golden idea of how I can go into business for myself. Its taking its sweet time about it.

In one week time, I will be on a plane out of the country for 1 month

Where to? =O

Not much of a rant but since its on my mind I may as well write about it.

Got a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Its not for anything special, just a dull warehousing position. Still better than nothing. I was made redundant from my last job a few months ago and its been hell trying to find work again. :confused:

Still waiting for my brain to have its golden idea of how I can go into business for myself. Its taking its sweet time about it.

Goodluck! =D I hope you get the job!

Looking for a country to go to this summer for a summer holiday!

Off to Taiwan on my current job purpose. Will be stationed there for a month and a week to support things that will be going on there

Will you have time to explore some of the country? =)

Random Rant: I miss high school! Those long lasting Holidays! Gosh at Uni I got only 4 weeks of Summer holidays and a few days for Easter and Christmas O.o it's about the same with work xD

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

Finished my Leafa cosplay sword today! Happy with the result! Can't wait for next week! :D

You should post pictures!!

Today has been alright but none of my social plans went to plan :( I wonder what I will do tomorrow I can go to the anime con, Supanova but I think I should stay home and save money.

You should post pictures!!

Today has been alright but none of my social plans went to plan :( I wonder what I will do tomorrow I can go to the anime con, Supanova but I think I should stay home and save money.

What did you end up doing?

Yeah I hope lots of pics will be taken there at the event! :D

What did you end up doing?

Yeah I hope lots of pics will be taken there at the event! :D

I didn't end up going to the con which I think was a wise choice since lots of people who dislike me (and I dislike them) went so it would have been awkward. Plus I am growing up and I am not so into the con scene anymore (maybe in a few years time I will change my mind again). But it ended up being a good thing cause I ended up being able to have dinner with my best friend, her family and my boyfriend. :)

I didn't end up going to the con which I think was a wise choice since lots of people who dislike me (and I dislike them) went so it would have been awkward. Plus I am growing up and I am not so into the con scene anymore (maybe in a few years time I will change my mind again). But it ended up being a good thing cause I ended up being able to have dinner with my best friend, her family and my boyfriend. :)

Ah but you could just ignore them =) That they are going doesn't mean you can't ^^

I prefer this event I'm going to this weekend the most. Not anime or something related. It's an Elf Fantasy Fair that is fantasy related indeed like elfs, witches, goblins, trolls etc. At a very old castle from the middle ages in The Netherlands! Yes I'm going as an Anime character but she is an Elf so that's good!! Hope to finish her wings on time!

Ah but you could just ignore them =) That they are going doesn't mean you can't ^^

I prefer this event I'm going to this weekend the most. Not anime or something related. It's an Elf Fantasy Fair that is fantasy related indeed like elfs, witches, goblins, trolls etc. At a very old castle from the middle ages in The Netherlands! Yes I'm going as an Anime character but she is an Elf so that's good!! Hope to finish her wings on time!

Sounds like a nice event! Alex wants me to go to PAX, a gaming con later on this year I am unsure if I want to go though since its all game related and I don't really like games :( haha.

I love Groupon I can find so many good deals on the internet. I have just bought a groupon for my friends for a two day holiday in a town in Victoria called Lakes Entrance which is a 4 hour drive away, it should be lots of fun to go on my first holiday with friends :) we won't be going until October or November once everyone is on holidays or has enough money to be able to do local attractions there but it should be a nice escape.

Sounds like a nice event! Alex wants me to go to PAX, a gaming con later on this year I am unsure if I want to go though since its all game related and I don't really like games :( haha.

I love Groupon I can find so many good deals on the internet. I have just bought a groupon for my friends for a two day holiday in a town in Victoria called Lakes Entrance which is a 4 hour drive away, it should be lots of fun to go on my first holiday with friends :) we won't be going until October or November once everyone is on holidays or has enough money to be able to do local attractions there but it should be a nice escape.

Not sure if that is something you would like =O You can try out so many new games to play there so they probably will but on the other hand it might can get you into videogames?

With who are you going? Maja and Andrew? =)

Playing card games is so much fun playing them at a pub! =D

Not sure if that is something you would like =O You can try out so many new games to play there so they probably will but on the other hand it might can get you into videogames?

With who are you going? Maja and Andrew? =)

Playing card games is so much fun playing them at a pub! =D

Yeah Maja and Andrew, good guess! I saw them last night and we used another one of our groupons for all you can eat pizza. We had already gone there once with another groupon voucher for breakfast - the restaurant did their breakfast food way better than their pizzas I think so now I have mixed feelings over that restaurant.

Today was a sad day. My uncle's dog, Zoe had to be put to sleep because she has been so sick due to tumors, it was very sad :(