RANDOM RANT!

NightDancer

It's almost two years old (iPhone 5) but Lucas made it work again! Sadly I lost all my chat history on whatsapp =( It didn't want to make a backup on my iCloud, that made me feel sad.

Hahaha Alex gets annoyed cause I have saved all my messages since 2011. He doesn't understand why I need it all. He may have a point now though cause I never look at the old messages anymore.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to take the FCAt in two weeks and EOC a few weeks later. although I'm an all A student but I feel so nervous I think it is going to be the end of the world.

I HATE STANDARD TEST!

but to reduce my pressure I changed my browser theme and my desktop time reminder interface style:tim.png.6cb382ef8c4c6c9ee13ceb615f94524d.png the browser is chocolate tab color with colorful stripes, the desktop reminder is summer style with seashore and sun.

I downloaded the desktop reminder to organize my time. and my audio file for my alarm sound is a woman's scream. that sounds like in horror movie....

bro.thumb.png.319eba329cdac6a721413596e9534d79.png

by the way, if you are curious, this is the sound of my "woman screaming" time reminder. can't upload the audio file so I copied the URL.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/226529_SOUNDDOGS__vo.mp3

she screams about 5 times but I usualy dismiss the alarm after the second scream, can't stand it...

by the way, if you are curious, this is the sound of my "woman screaming" time reminder. can't upload the audio file so I copied the URL.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/226529_SOUNDDOGS__vo.mp3

she screams about 5 times but I usualy dismiss the alarm after the second scream, can't stand it...

Hey Katy. I am noticing that you are double posting a lot. One of the forum rules is to avoid double posting as it leads to clutter on the forums. Next time if you feel there's something else you need to add in your post, just edit the first post with the extra information you want to post. :)

• Like 1

Hey Katy. I am noticing that you are double posting a lot. One of the forum rules is to avoid double posting as it leads to clutter on the forums. Next time if you feel there's something else you need to add in your post, just edit the first post with the extra information you want to post. :)

sorry, I didn't know~~ I'll be more careful next time, thank you for reminding me of this problem.

By the way, Happy Birthday Nightdancer!

sorry, I didn't know~~ I'll be more careful next time, thank you for reminding me of this problem.

My Birthday is not until Saturday ^^ But that is so sweet and kind of you! =D

Random rant: Within Temptation live on the radio! <3

All good I notice that it may be hard to find the forum rules anyway :) Thanks for understanding.

My Birthday is not until Saturday ^^ But that is so sweet and kind of you! =D

Random rant: Within Temptation live on the radio! <3

Hahaha I was so confused just then when Katy wished you a happy birthday I really thought I had missed something and forgot your birthday! Awkward!

Yesterday was pretty good I got to drive to Mornington and see my dog, mum and grandparents. I was really surprised and my grandparents bought me more petrol for my car since they were so happy to see me since I don't drive there too much nowadays :)

I'm living in Florida, you know , "The sunshine State". But I don't get tanned even under the hot sun in Florida, my mom said that is because I'm an alien fron outerspace, and she tell me to go back to my planet because the Earth is not suitable for me to live in.

Geez, what kind of mother do I have!:eek:

• Like 1

I'm living in Florida, you know , "The sunshine State". But I don't get tanned even under the hot sun in Florida, my mom said that is because I'm an alien fron outerspace, and she tell me to go back to my planet because the Earth is not suitable for me to live in.

Geez, what kind of mother do I have!:eek:

All good I never get tanned either. I do a lot of driving so I always get sun burnt on my arms :(

I love thoses "for Dummies" books. I have an 9 in 1 bundle version of for dummies book that include HTML, javascript, XMl, and other stuffs. and I have an French for Dummie. ha ha.

• Like 1

I love thoses "for Dummies" books. I have an 9 in 1 bundle version of for dummies book that include HTML, javascript, XMl, and other stuffs. and I have an French for Dummie. ha ha.

Ooo... heavy reading. ;)

I like the style too, they're great for basic/beginner level. I normally use free online resources but I found for Japanese they were too business oriented. This one had a nice diverse range of topics and assumes you are really new to the language (good for busy people like me) xD

Ooo... heavy reading.

heavy? ha ha, my current reading list for this week are Learning Java (O'Reilly), web marketing (6books in one version of the dummie book), Rei Shimura Series(fiction mystery),and an books of short stories by a Japanese author (I forgot his name at this moment)and the 9 in 1 bundle book I said before.

the picture that my bilogy teacher put on her virtual biology class webpage....

[ATTACH=full]108[/ATTACH]

Looks like me after a long drive :eek:

Tomorrow will be a good day. I will be seeing my mum tomorrow and we will be getting our hair dyed together. :D I wonder what our hair will look like after tomorrow... hopefully good.

• Like 2

I bought two new Acer monitors today from Officeworks, makes working on AN a LOT easier now... xD

The side ones are 23" Acer G246HLs, the middle one is my main 27" Dell U2713H. All connected via DVI.

3-screens.thumb.jpg.a98ea71397c0e4b4e6cc97be2c6a8596.jpg

• Like 2

I bought two new Acer monitors today from Officeworks, makes working on AN a LOT easier now... xD

The side ones are 23" Acer G246HLs, the middle one is my main 27" Dell U2713H. All connected via DVI.

[ATTACH=full]109[/ATTACH]

=.= all those supplies..I feel jealous....

I haven't felt like a Birthday girl in years! It has been an amazing weekend <3

I am so happy for you that you had such a wonderful and memorable birthday. I hope my birthday will be more memorable this year. It was really boring last year. I did nothing for it due to lots of friends having issues with me and my boyfriend also forgot my birthday too hahaha. 2011 and 2012 were definitely the best birthdays for me too bad most of the friends I had at those parties are now gone but they weren't good friends anyway and I have better friends in my life now which is good.

Today I have a job interview at Coles Express! I am finding this quite amusing considering my last job was at Coles, since the two jobs are kind of similar to each other but instead of working in a supermarket I would be working in a petrol station I hope I get it since finding a job is really difficult.

I am so happy for you that you had such a wonderful and memorable birthday. I hope my birthday will be more memorable this year. It was really boring last year. I did nothing for it due to lots of friends having issues with me and my boyfriend also forgot my birthday too hahaha. 2011 and 2012 were definitely the best birthdays for me too bad most of the friends I had at those parties are now gone but they weren't good friends anyway and I have better friends in my life now which is good.

Today I have a job interview at Coles Express! I am finding this quite amusing considering my last job was at Coles, since the two jobs are kind of similar to each other but instead of working in a supermarket I would be working in a petrol station I hope I get it since finding a job is really difficult.

How did it go? =)

I got so much new tea flavours to try! I feel so happy cause I love tea so much!!

How did it go? =)

I got so much new tea flavours to try! I feel so happy cause I love tea so much!!

It went quite well. It reminded me of my Coles group interview again but with less people and in a smaller room. I think I did well with all of the group activities but it will take two weeks to find out if I have made it to the one on one interviews. It was strange considering that when I had my Coles group interview in 2010 we also got a one on one interview on the same day which I thought was a better set up cause the people who were interviewing you got to get to know you a lot more. I don't know if I have a chance working there despite my experience at Coles. They're very strict about availability and my availability may not suit them. I found it really weird and this keeps happening to me especially in retail I seem to get interviews without people reading my application so when I go into the interview they know nothing like where I live and when they realise I live too faraway (or they think that) they don't want to hire me... my address is on my resume so why call me in for an interview anyway??

Today's a big day. It is workshop day for my script writing class. I have to read out my monologue. I am proud of it and I think it looks nice. I really like that I am majoring in professional writing I may not be able to get a job out of it but its really helping me regain my confidence in my writing. Its good to post my writing on my uni's forums and get positive feedback from other students. It makes me happy :D