Post your bad sub screenshots

Yuuki_Radosian

Post all your favorite (or not so favorite) sub mistakes or just those moments when the sub and the shot work so well to make a great LOL pic.

Lets not forget that people work hard to sub anime for us and we should appreciate their work :P but they are still funny (the good /bad ones at least) so share them with us for a good laugh.

vlcsnap-2015-03-17-16h11m39s10.png.d9010b9937821618a2e8fa6ba0ebc41e.png

(him admiral , ignoring grammars)Me lol-ed

Never seen the anime, but I saw this in a blog post comparing Crunchyroll subs to common fan subs

[spoiler=Crunchyroll]

1385908260183.thumb.jpg.ad651d350fdddb7783cabc67f3cefe93.jpg

[spoiler=Fansub]

1385912026377.thumb.jpg.ab662aede621b4c96dc006aa809575a5.jpg

Which one just makes more sense? And people ask why I don't use Crunchroll.

Never seen the anime' date=' but I saw this in a blog post comparing Crunchyroll subs to common fan subs [/quote']

The anime there was One piece.

Which one just makes more sense? And people ask why I don't use Crunchroll.

I have never used Crunchy , but I have heard the name a lot.

I usually get BakedFish , DeadFish subs or HorribleSubs (I usually try to avoid HorribleSubs because the episodes are bigger and take a bit longer to download).

The anime there was One piece.

You mean the anime is Nagi no Asukara :P

I usually get BakedFish , DeadFish subs or HorribleSubs (I usually try to avoid HorribleSubs because the episodes are bigger and take a bit longer to download).

That's because it is soft subbed, where you can turn the subs on and off. BakedFish/DeadFish are both hard subs that are embedded into the video, and thus, you can't turn off subs to take galleries.

You mean the anime is Nagi no Asukara:P

I meant the one I put up :P I forgot to say where it was from@_@

That's because it is soft subbed' date=' where you can turn the subs on and off. BakedFish/DeadFish are both hard subs that are embedded into the video, and thus, you can't turn off subs to take galleries. [/quote']

This I know but I have to try use as little data on downloading as possible as I live with 6 other members of my family and they also use the interweb :'( but I don't mind , as long as I can watch my anime I'm happy.

I meant the one I put up :P I forgot to say where it was from@_@

I was referring to the one I posted up, but I was curious about yours as well so it evens out... I guess.

Anyways, Crunchy is one of the few 'legal' ways to watch anime, but I'd avoid it at all costs because of adds. Even if you get premium, it's expensive and the services still suck. But that's meant for a different thread.

Paying for things is evil :'(

I mainly tor my anime (can't deal with streaming) and direct well . . . we all know there are some really annoying problems with direct (especially in Africa where the internet is 30 years behind the rest of the world in both speed and how much it costs [seriously its like 10X more expensive than in Europe , America and Asia] it really sucks)

I have only recently started to do screenshots of bad subs so in about a week or so I should have a load of them and I'll try do something . . . or not (depending on what I can do):P

I still have one or two series to re-watch so I can do a gallery for some characters that I don't think anyone else will put up :P I might be wrong though , but I still want to re-watch the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Only one translation mistake has bothered me and that was Commie's releases for Attack on Titan when it was airing at the time. If you recall, they referred to the titans as "eotenas":

Commie-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-07.jpg.550ae440b61d7314d60ee29794a77d6e.jpg

Interesting discussion here:

Only one translation mistake has bothered me and that was Commie's releases for Attack on Titan when it was airing at the time. If you recall, they referred to the titans as "eotenas":

Interesting discussion here:

I read the explanation that was linked in the discussion (quite entertaining).

Quite an interesting backstory on this one.

• 4 weeks later...