The Heroic Legend of Arslan

drill

Rather enjoyable episode this week. With all of the events happening at the end, I can't help but think that the next two episodes will be extremely rushed though. I am wondering which characters will end up dying in the final fight as well.

I can't wait until next episode! The final battle begins! Still sad about Gieve :(. Hope he returns and lays the smack down with a couple of witty punchlines to finish the job. :hot:

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping for a great final episode , this is one of my favorite anime of the season , I think they will probably do a time skip if the knight girl does become Arslans waifu (which I really want to see).

Hopefully the wend is as good or better than what we have seen so far as this series has been great in both visuals and in story.

Rather good final episode this week. However, it was rather disappointing to see that Gieve only got a few seconds at the end.

I think they will probably do a time skip if the knight girl does become Arslans waifu (which I really want to see).

I would say this happened, but would really need a season two to confirm it. I really hope one get announced soon. After all, the ending just screams season 2 all over since they wrapped up absolutely nothing in 25 episodes. :P

I would say this happened, but would really need a season two to confirm it. I really hope one get announced soon. After all, the ending just screams season 2 all over since they wrapped up absolutely nothing in 25 episodes. :P

I don't doubt that there will be at least some form of continuation , in which case there is still a slight chance for a time skip but we shall have to wait for that.

• 3 months later...

Wow....just wow......

I can't believe how great this anime is! I had heard that Arslan Senki was a great anime but that was an understatement.

I was hooked after the first episode (even though I was able to figure out how the entire battle was going to go, from the massacre to the ambush)

All the characters were developed really well.

Best girl was definitely Etoile. <3

I'm hoping Etoile becomes Arslan's queen!<3 <3 <3 <3

I'm really looking forward to season 2 and finding out what Gieve is looking for that will prove that Arslan has a right to the throne!

• 1 month later...

I've been meaning to check this series out for quite a while now as I still haven't gotten around to it yet :) I don't usually favour historical themed animes, but the action and characters in this all look absolutely superb and well worth checking out seeing as it's by the same studios who brought us FMA & FMA: Brotherhood :)

• Geano locked this topic