Finish the sentence

if Northpole is cold wouldn't that mean that Southpole is more cold and that life can barely survive there.?!

If  pi is equal to ______ then the area of a snare is ________?

Animeforums was destroyed by a nuclear explosion because nobody would step up to be the new head, BUT I backed up every single piece of data of it, to make restoration easy, soo...there!

____ suddenly found themselves in a death game, where they had to kill the killer to survive.

• Funny 1

I(f?) build a machine to do advanced mathematics, then I can set out to prove the Riemann Hypothesis.

______ has discovered the identity of _____, but they do not want to reveal it because _____.

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

Brycec has discovered the identity of false-optic-senpai. but they do not reveal it because Illuminati will come after him.

How did you know? 😨🤣

I've eaten horse, Digested sea slugs, but not once have I had grizzly bear. (now where is that grizzly bear?)

Satan bows down to me because ______.

• Like 1

Just now, brycec said:

How did you know? 😨🤣 ....sendh̸̙̀̒̓͂e̴̡̎̓̅l̵̜̄p̴̧̼̜̲͌̂͊̓

I've eaten horse, Digested sea slugs, but not once have I had grizzly bear. (now where is that grizzly bear?)

Satan bows down to me because ______.

Satan bows down to me because i have the Infinity Gauntlet!

i once, knew this guy whom ______, but he also knew this one other guy whom _____, but then that guy also knew me, where I ______.

I one knew this guy, whom infiltrated Hitler’s dreams before he killed himself, but he also knew this one other guy, whom had an acquaintance in the CIA, but then that guy also knew me, where I ended his existence for threatening to shut down Animeforums.

Hannibal Lecter met _____ in a back alley, where Hannibal Lecter was _____ until he pleaded for death.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I don’t usually beat up drug cartel members, but when I do things of biblical proportion happens.

A secret colony was established on _____, and the only people who live there are people who ______.

Update: I decided to fix things myself, so ignore this post.

Edited by brycec
decided to fix simultaneous postings myself.