Cowboy Bebop

Wodahs

well I'm surprised theres no threads about this anime

I watched Cowboy Bebop quite a few years ago on a free to air gov owned tv channel

and last nite I decided to re watch it as was bored with the current things id been watching

glad I did as it turns out , seeing the first X amount of ep's where the teem wasn't yet made id missed and had only seen the eps where the teem was fully together so so far ive seen 7 ep's I hadn't seen before wonder how many more

and for the people that haven't seen it yet

Cowboy Bebop

upload_2017-3-5_10-55-45.png.f0315d08d1b90d2a20f5832b894b7246.png

SynopsisIn the year 2071, humanity has colonized several of the planets and moons of the solar system leaving the now uninhabitable surface of planet Earth behind. The Inter Solar System Police attempts to keep peace in the galaxy, aided in part by outlaw bounty hunters, referred to as "Cowboys". The ragtag team aboard the spaceship Bebop are two such individuals.

Mellow and carefree Spike Spiegel is balanced by his boisterous, pragmatic partner Jet Black as the pair makes a living chasing bounties and collecting rewards. Thrown off course by the addition of new members that they meet in their travels—Ein, a genetically engineered, highly intelligent Welsh Corgi; femme fatale Faye Valentine, an enigmatic trickster with memory loss; and the strange computer whiz kid Edward Wong—the crew embarks on thrilling adventures that unravel each member's dark and mysterious past little by little.

I should also add this is an older (and to me a classic) anime

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Now this is a good anime. The characters, the animation style, all of it is done extremely well. I just re-watched it about 2 months ago, and it has aged really well, which is a huge positive sign for anything. This isn't just nostalgia talking, Cowboy Bebop is just a good show. It's a bit of a shame that Steven Blum went to Samurai Champloo right after that though, it's good, it's just not this good.

• Like 1

well I'm surprised theres no threads about this anime

I watched Cowboy Bebop quite a few years ago on a free to air gov owned tv channel

and last nite I decided to re watch it as was bored with the current things id been watching

glad I did as it turns out , seeing the first X amount of ep's where the teem wasn't yet made id missed and had only seen the eps where the teem was fully together so so far ive seen 7 ep's I hadn't seen before wonder how many more

and for the people that haven't seen it yet

Cowboy Bebop

[ATTACH=full]30890[/ATTACH]

SynopsisIn the year 2071, humanity has colonized several of the planets and moons of the solar system leaving the now uninhabitable surface of planet Earth behind. The Inter Solar System Police attempts to keep peace in the galaxy, aided in part by outlaw bounty hunters, referred to as "Cowboys". The ragtag team aboard the spaceship Bebop are two such individuals.

Mellow and carefree Spike Spiegel is balanced by his boisterous, pragmatic partner Jet Black as the pair makes a living chasing bounties and collecting rewards. Thrown off course by the addition of new members that they meet in their travels—Ein, a genetically engineered, highly intelligent Welsh Corgi; femme fatale Faye Valentine, an enigmatic trickster with memory loss; and the strange computer whiz kid Edward Wong—the crew embarks on thrilling adventures that unravel each member's dark and mysterious past little by little.

I should also add this is an older (and to me a classic) anime

I watched Cowboy Bebop the movie and I really enjoyed it. It was very stylish and and the animation was very good.

Now this is a good anime. The characters, the animation style, all of it is done extremely well. I just re-watched it about 2 months ago, and it has aged really well, which is a huge positive sign for anything. This isn't just nostalgia talking, Cowboy Bebop is just a good show. It's a bit of a shame that Steven Blum went to Samurai Champloo right after that though, it's good, it's just not this good.

Totally agree on that one. Definitely one of my favorites as well. On top of that, the music is the best I've probably heard in any anime so far. Yoko Kanno's work is phenomenal. Also, this is one of the few anime where the dub is superior to the original and this rarely happens imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic