Favorite Dragon in Yona of the Dawn

Yuiiki

Who is your favourite dragon in Yona of the Dawn?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite dragon in Yona of the Dawn?

• White Dragon-Kija
    • Blue Dragon- Shin-Ah
    • Green Dragon- Jae-Ha
    • Yellow Dragon-Zeno
    • Black/Dark Dragon(technically)-Hak

I liked Shin Ah To be Honest. I like his characteristic which is a silent type but really does get seriois when provoked. He's very cool and I kinda like his ability and background story. ;) Isn't Akatsuki No Yona a little bit Unfinished in the anime?

• Like 2

Add me down as another vote for Shin-Ah. Out of all of the dragons, I found his personality to be the most endearing. He was ridiculously strong, just like the others, but he was also super sentimental, sweet, and extremely caring.

I really enjoyed how, due to his silence, a lot of his feelings and perspectives are shown through physical actions.

He's also absurdly cute, omg.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Add me down as another vote for Shin-Ah. Out of all of the dragons, I found his personality to be the most endearing. He was ridiculously strong, just like the others, but he was also super sentimental, sweet, and extremely caring.

I really enjoyed how, due to his silence, a lot of his feelings and perspectives are shown through physical actions.

He's also absurdly cute, omg.

I couldn't agree more <3 <3

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Add me down as another vote for Shin-Ah

Same.

Isn't Akatsuki No Yona a little bit Unfinished in the anime?

Sadly so. I bloody well loved it, so I've been hoping and praying that it gets another reason. :'(

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Honestly, I care for Yona more than the dragon warriors, but I think it is a tie between Zeno and Gija.

Zeno seems to be very smart and wise, and seems to be more of the elder of the group, even though he tends to come off as childish, like me.

As for Gija, I like him because I can always get a laugh out of him because he reminds me of religious nuts and/or those that think the rules of society should be followed without question, because both groups seem to come off as rather naive in my eyes.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Honestly, I care for Yona more than the dragon warriors,

same same id also care more for Yona or better put is my favourite

but if I had to pick out of the dragon warriors it be like the others Shin-Ah , but for other reasons , I kinda felt sad for him for some reason

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Honestly, my favourite is Hak, but he isnt a Dragon Warrior

Hak was a top-notch character... I really hope the anime gets another season so that we can see him in action more... and so that we can see more of Yona's development.

The dragons are great, but... yeah, those two were the best, imo.

• Like 2

Hak was a top-notch character... I really hope the anime gets another season so that we can see him in action more... and so that we can see more of Yona's development.

The dragons are great, but... yeah, those two were the best, imo.

I agree. There needs to be a second season, but other than OVAs, all we get is the manga and the US releases have yet to get past the Awa and mock war events, but I do follow the Yona manga regularly on my blog.

Hak seems to have more character than the dragons too. The dragon warriors do not come off as too unrealistic, at least from what is seen in the anime, but, after a while, they come off as empty and bland as Touma Kamijou, as they are too perfect (not that Hak does not come off as too perfect either).

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic