THE DEATHNOTE GAME

SAO LILDOOP

This is a quiz game, so get ready to answer some questions! :)

1: If you found the deathnote lying around somewhere, would you pick it up? (If you say no, the quiz is over and you will go on living your normal life)

2: Once you have picked up the deathnote what do you do with it: Take it home for yourself, Burn it and forget about the whole thing, or give it to someone you deem more qualified with using it than yourself? (if you give it to someone else or burn it, the quiz is over and you will move on with your normal life)

3: If you kept it for yourself, who would you test it on: Your neighbor, a known criminal, a family member, a random civilian or yourself? (If you choose yourself, the quiz is over because you are dead)

4: Once you found out it was real, what would you use it for: Nothing, I will throw it away now that I know what it is capable of!!, You will become evil and subjugate everyone to your will, you will use it for good and killing only those you know deserve it. (If you throw it away the quiz ends and you continue your average life)

There is no final outcome to this quiz, just curious to see what people would answer.

I would keep the Death Note and kill only those I saw fit, but unlike Kira I would only kill real criminals and not ones already in jail. For example, say you saw someone being attacked or hurt and you knew you could save them, would you? With the Death Note I would do what I could but it would be fairly hard since I'd have to know their names and I'm not sure I'd use the eyes ... Although I would wish to help others I would be really careful not to become power hungry with that such a great weapon to use for my own benefit.

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...

1. I'd pick it up, cool piece of anime memorabilia.

2. Take it home, when you live where I do anything anime related is worth way more since there are no specialized stores and online shopping still not that developed.

3. Who in their right mind would test Death Note on themselves??? >.< I don't think I'd ever test it out.

And guess that's game over for me~

• 3 months later...

1: Yes. And not just because it's an anime memorabilia. I could think of a few people I would love to get rid of.

2: Start writing. A lot. I would probably write them off with more straightforward deaths. I don't really have a fetish for cruel deaths. I can be a sadist, just not when it comes to matters of death. Too off-putting.

3: I would probably start with some criminals on death row like Light did. If it works, then I'll move on to those who've pissed me off in the past, which is a lot, considering my short temper.

4: Use it for my own selfish purpose, of course. I have the power of a god here, killing whomever I like. Of course, that would also mean I won't go to heaven or hell, but I know I'm f***ed as it is in terms of karmic redemption, even without the Death Note. And since L doesn't exist in real life, I won't have trouble dealing with the authorities like Light did. :)