Jump to content

Sarada

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by Sarada

  1. Guysssss they are just little guysssssss
  2. Another perfectly pretty set :V !
  3. THOSE ARE SO PRETTY WAAAAAAA Beautiful pictures You guys are going on the boat this weekend?!
  4. Sarada

    Runescape

    Jace really bet 5 grand on sis winning
  5. Oooooo I think I understand now. It generates a lot of slayer points to block tasks and get the stuff unlocked :V!
  6. The furbys just want to talk and make friends :V
  7. I feel somewhat tired but ready to go work on theater stuff.
  8. Those Miku ones really were so cute
  9. Tsk tsk, they just wanted to come over for tea
  10. It doesn't matter where a guest is from you have to treat them hospitably.
  11. That is no way to treat guests :V
  12. Excuse me miss, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ? :V
  13. But look at her, she just wants to be friends and talk over tea :V
  14. But what if they are just lil guys that want love?
  15. Sis they wanna hug you :V bwahaha
  16. Have you seen some of the terrifying ones people create? I think I showed you a few before but I don't remember e.e
  17. I don't either kinda like those furby things too those seem possessed :V
  18. BWAHAHAH knew itttt :V
  19. Sounds like something she would do sdjksfdjsk
  20. Gonna need to know more about this :V
  21. Sarada

    Runescape

    Why are you yelling at me like those dudes you were cutting off the roster in Valk vc
×
×
  • Create New...