Jump to content

Sarada

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by Sarada

  1. Sleepy and getting ready to sleep
  2. Hold Orion's frog out to him again. You MUST. accept. the frog.
  3. Same here. We have a lot of snow on the ground so I'm staying in making some things and relaxing by myself chillin' to my music.
  4. It snowed yesterday, last night, and some earlier this morning, I still look out and see flurries every now and then but it's not too cold, it's 33F which is warm for 'cago.
  5. Thanks you all, I'm going to make a few more things this weekend because I don't have much to do and I'm snowed in :V Facts. Ty Orion
  6. CornedBeef has been tasked with creating a dragon with anime eyes for the forums.
  7. An extinct dodo bird that can talk but it only sings songs from musicals.
  8. Sup ya'll its'cha gurl Lillie with some irrelevant art work that I spent a little over 2 hours working on and 54 layers I can't take all of even half of the credit because I was gifted the PSD for the base from @Sakura who was the original creator of the style and idea. I added my own renders, changed the colors to match my characters, and then built off it by adding the side render and stars.
  9. I'm sure you're welcome to your opinion but showcases are made to have various opinions posted on them. No way in heck do I want just one self-appointed person who thinks they know something about my GFX style only commenting on my showcase and it's doubtful @Forlorn does either. Though like @Zeref said if Forlorn didn't want anyones comments I'm sure he'd tell us all to bugger off. This is also about sharing what we've created with our friends here and other like-minded artists who create GFX. Having just one opinion on someone's art doesn't make much sense because art is made to be enjoyed by everyone and additionally everyone has a different opinion when it comes to just one piece of art. Mostly what I can see being discussed here is his friends praising him for the great work he did and then offering ideas about how to do certain techniques in PS or discussing GFX programs used to make this stuff. To get better at GFX'ing it helps to have pointers from other people who understand how GFX works.
  10. Thanks :V my sister @Sakura made it for me.
  11. Happy I don't have to go into school today because of the snow.
  12. @Zeref should create a showcase of just turtles with anime eyes that he makes :V
×
×
  • Create New...