Jump to content

Sarada

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by Sarada

  1. Sarada

    Buna

    Hey there welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here with us.
  2. Hey there, welcome to AF. I hope you have a great time here.
  3. The Santa holiday train in Chicago
  4. Sarada

    Runescape

    What level can you do NMZ at?
  5. Opened lots of gifts and ate a lot of food. Visited a relative in the hospital. Watched TV and some streamers. Just a chill Christmas.
  6. In the US drivers make a game out of soaking pedestrians and then scream curse words out the window of their car at you before they drive off. 'Murica.
  7. Sarada

    Runescape

    Okay new goal get to 65 defense
  8. We had 24 hour Walmarts and $1 McChickens, dollar tree still sold things for a dollar, we had it all :v
  9. We are having a Christmas eve party tonight I'm looking forward to but during the day today I don't think we are doing much.
  10. Thanks AnimeDragon and Orion :))) I think it's hard to explain for me because I'm just dumb but it's something like this This thing A splash type of png you put behind and in front of your render. I'm trying a new style working with these.
  11. Sarada

    Runescape

    I have 20 attack, strength and Def right now :v
×
×
  • Create New...