Jump to content

Moxie

AF Member
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Moxie

  1. Welcome Cheif, it's good to have you with us on the forum!!
  2. Moxie

    herro

    Welcome to the forum!!
  3. Moxie

    Death

    It's inevitable, there's no cheating death
  4. Then I think you might like The Beginning After the End too
  5. It's about to be a wonderful end of year period!
  6. Moxie

    One Piece

    I suppose you are right! Gots to see it through Whats the longest episode series you've watched?
  7. Moxie

    One Piece

    I feel like I need GOOD convincing that continue One Piece, all I can think about is hitting the 1000 epsidoe mark lol
  8. In celebration of the PL being back, spent a couple hours competing with friends on fifa
  9. Ooo, did you enjoy it?
  10. Been feeling nostalgic so I made the decision to rewatch Death note. I'm thinking of rewatching a romance anime. Had a friend make, what seems to be a good recommendation as well
  11. It's an action/fantasy type so I'd probably recommend the likes of The Beginning After the End and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
  12. This is incredible! The amount of classes you're keeping up with?!!
  13. Moxie

    Blog #6

    It happens quire often so i dont blame you haha
  14. That's amazing! In some form, Welcome back!!
  15. Hi Hunter! Welcome to the forum~
  16. I've finally fallen victim to watching On My Block
  17. Not in order but Bungou Stray Dogs Attack on Titan The devil works part time JJK Assasination classroom HM: Spy X Family
  18. Hello No One!! Welcome to the forum :))
  19. I've actually been recently getting into Jpop so I'll definitely be trying a few of these. I mostly listen to J-metal like babymetal etc
  20. That's absolutely incredible, it's amazing to have you join us:))
  21. I do, but occasionally, and I only drink wine. I'm a huge fan of sparkling white wine
×
×
  • Create New...