-
Posts
847 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Eris
-
Nice work again Serey.
-
I think you gotta be in the PK sector.
-
It's cold and crappy out.
-
That's awesome hope you guys have fun.
-
Stayed in bed and doomed scrolled.
-
The minor inconveniences you 2 come up with kill me lmfao
-
NAWWWWW I don't go over there either the damn e-daters is mostly guys pretending to be girls I don't know a single real girl on that side the GE lmao The qualifiying rounds for Summer cup are this week.
-
Well that sounds f- terrifying... I haven't done much we had a thing we went to this morning with my sister.. I've been playing some games and hanging out on the couch eating snacks.
-
I feel like that now but your sister is yelling at me about the clan formations so I guess I gotta do that lol.
-
Its cloudy and cold.
-
If I TOA I solo it. I've learned to solo COX too but it's effin annoying that way.
-
Sup welcome to the madness.
-
Shut the ups you're the best. End of it.
-
Pretty cold and cloudy with some rain.
-
Tired but not really tired sleepy typa tired.
-
I had work but I don't all weekend thankfully so I can get in more gaming with hopefully not being tired. Probably some anime watching too. Tonight I went over to a friend's house a bit before coming home after work.
-
That lady was crazy too.
-
How did Fally Castle become the red light district anyway?
-
I think I blocked that out. Shwit was creepy but yea I do remember it thanks for bringing up trauma lmao
-
Rosies Runescape Intro ●‿●
Eris replied to Ayame's topic in OSRS Club - Runescape's ⚔ Introductions ⚔
Phil? I’ve never liked him. -
I don't like some dolls either some of them are creepy asf.
-
The Jasons, Freddy's and Chucky's are really good.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.