Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. Sup, welcome to the forum.
  2. Wth that is so nice damn when are you taking me out to buy me a new gaming PC? I need one of those too.
  3. I feel a little better than I did yesterday but still like crap.
  4. Eris

    Runescape

    Indeed. Any time you need something in the game just lmk. I've got sigil drops 4/5 now I just can't seem to get a damn oath armor piece fml
  5. So that's where the username came from I always wondered why you were using Alois.
  6. Eris

    Rosie yess welcome 😎 I'm glad you're here under the coercion of Serey as well. 

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. giuls

      giuls

      YAYYYY!! !< 3

    3. Ayame

      Ayame

      So nice to get here and already have automatic guardians I am so lucky ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

    4. Sakura

      Sakura

      STAY AWAY FROM ANY AND ALL OF THE DESPERATE ONES I'VE WARNED YOU WHICH ONES LOL 

  7. Eris

    ❤️
     

    Stealing Pessi's move 

    1. giuls

      giuls

      how romantic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eye roll

      ur just doing that cuz u wanna compete!! ain't no meaningful heart here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       

    2. Eris

      Eris

      Nahhhh he only does it to Serey if he posted it here I'd pk him irl

    3. giuls

      giuls

      LOL okie

  8. I've not done anything today not feeling well and it sucks.
  9. I think Aqua seems to be the #1 fave of the show.
  10. We have the most fun when we do that typa shwit mini games are fun when you've got a good group together. Well Rosie glad you joined us on the forum.
  11. Nah that's on you to bring for everyone.
  12. Hell yea glad you're here now too
  13. I'm sick today. It's not a major thing but I just feel bad and I've been in bed all day.
  14. Wtf amazing asf I'll put the sig on when I switch to my PC later coz it won't let me from the phone. Thanks tho this is the best thing I've ever seen. In your face Pessi ahaaa
  15. Of course I do make @giuls some Luka and Mikus next
  16. Pick him up and shake him until he confesses.
  17. Eris

    Runescape

    It's that jmod haxx I'm quitting this game swear
  18. For a RS God you would think he would just be able to make this stuff appear.
  19. Eris

    Runescape

    I've done this 200 times or more and I ain't gotten shwit.
  20. Eris

    Runescape

    Wth is going on this game is against me...........
×
×
  • Create New...