Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. You're my new RS suga momma. 

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Eris

      Eris

      Sorry it wasn't optional. 

    3. Sakura

      Sakura

      I would peel my own skin first ._. 

    4. Eris

      Eris

      There's no need for all that. 

  2. You have 2 options die together or fight to the death with fish.
  3. I like that style tbh I think it looks good and the text is good too. Both color versions look good.
  4. You don't have a choice.
  5. Tuesday is pretty much over tho
  6. No other ways only a fish fight to the death. They have to use fish to kill each other. Winner is the dominant fish person.
  7. What's this mean are her and her Finnish freak talking shit about me behind my back?
  8. It's gotta be IRL and only 1 winner.
  9. Eating a whole pizza.
  10. Damn looks like a cool restaurant. Good to see Pessi took you to a nice place and not some run down pizza joint or I'd have to smack him. The food sounds good I've never had lobster crab ravoili but it sounds like it musta been good. I still want my souvenirs from WWE.
  11. Little bit of rain and cloudy and cold, not the best weather.
  12. I'm chillin and have a good time on a game with a friend relaxing and living my best life.
  13. Fight to the death about who likes fish more.
  14. Eris

    Runescape

    What the hell the new boss comes out tomorrow.
  15. When you finds the time hit @Zeref over the head. That's all for now. 

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Eris

      Eris

      For not giving me a rancor. 

    3. Sakura

      Sakura

      IM NOT HITTING PESSI

    4. Eris

      Eris

      Be a lot cooler if you did. 

  16. While you are at buying me things, you can see my wishlist on Amazon. 

    1. Eris

      Eris

      I also accept cash payments to Paypall or CashApp and Apple Cash. 

    2. Sakura

      Sakura

      Cha you have lost yo mind

  17. I also still need my WWE souvenirs from you. 

    1. Zeref

      Zeref

      She didn't buy for you 🤣

    2. Eris

      Eris

      You got in my way didn't you? You stole my merch. 

    3. Sakura

      Sakura

      I told you I didn't get you nuffin Y.Y 

  18. I need you to find me a RS wife.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Eris

      Eris

      They have to be rich. 

    3. Zeref

      Zeref

      It sound to me like you have your standards a little too high for what you can probably pull lmao. 

    4. Eris

      Eris

      TF is that mean I can get a girl just all th girls on RS are fake grills

  19. Excuses excuses is all I hear
  20. I need to do that I haven't been out of the city for real in a bit.
  21. *Combusts into a giant glowing blob of light* "LET THERE BE LIGHT FOR THE GREAT GOD SARADOMIN HAS SMILED UPON THIS PARTICULAR WALMART. CUSTOMERS DO NOT LOOK INTO THE LIGHT. SIMPLY FIND YOUR ITEMS AND YOUR JOY SHALL BE ETERNAL UNDER THE WALMART SUN!!"
  22. I guess I have also been forgotten about with my Alois sig smh
×
×
  • Create New...