Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. A lot of good classics came out then really especially in the 80s.
  2. I like everything you make it's impossible not to.
  3. Did not expect the list to be this long lol
  4. I've already traveled a lot in my life and now I prefer to stay in one place. I don't mind little trips on vacation with my family or whatever like that but not traveling to move somewhere again.
  5. It's hard not to believe in something. Believing there's nothing sounds too highly depressing. I do believe in ghosts but I've never experienced any real supernatural events.
  6. Yeeeeeeeeees these are great. Thanks. Damn nice nice here too.
  7. Eris is one of the usernames I've used in several places. I don't remember why other than I thought the name sounded cool.
  8. I have never tried vaping or smoking and no plans to. Vaping seemed to make it "cool" and not a lot of people understood it had the same effects as smoking with cancer when it first became popular and easy to get hooked on too. It smells better in some cases, even tho I think the smells too strong too, but it's not any healthier and looks ridiculous.
  9. This. That's why I've noticed a lot of people doing TOA lose their shwit even more than at COX. COX nerds are still some of the worst ragers on the internet imo tho.
  10. I was bored all day yesterday because when my dad and sister argue he sometimes just disconnects the wifi in the house so when I got home from work there was nothing I could do except stare at the wall. Today I was at work all day and haven't done anything of interest. I came home and took a nap.
  11. Glad tomorrow is Friday and I'll have the weekend off.
  12. Eris

    Runescape

    The god has spoken and given his blessing.
  13. Tired work got me out here walkin dead.
  14. I had to go back to work yesterday sos was doing the same today. I usually start working for my dad in his shops during the Summer break. I'm looking forward to the fact we're going on a vacation here in the next 2 weeks tho.
  15. It's cold and sunny here. The sun is deceiving.
  16. Eris

    Runescape

    We don't have to worry about them we've beat them every time we've fought them.
  17. Eris

    Runescape

    I have the latest Valk tile pack added that's why I was asking why there are baguettes now lmao.
  18. Don't let her make me have more babies
  19. @giuls scares me. Help she's trying to make me have kids
  20. Same dude. Trying to get back in the hang of working for the Summer.
×
×
  • Create New...