Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. I feel like I want a bagel but there isn't any.
  2. You can Google the free sites and they'll pop up. They get deleted a lot. Most people use Crunchyroll for anime.
  3. You bring the pizza.
  4. I've coined a new phrase for your Separation anxiety from Seth Rollins.

    Setharation Anxiety. 

    😎

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Eris

      Eris

      Yeah :( LOL

    3. Sakura

      Sakura

      LMFAOOO NBO IM CALLING IT THAT NOW XDXD

    4. Eris

      Eris

      The -200 IQ comes thru again

  5. Eris

    Runescape

    ONE STEP CLOSER CAN YOU HEAR US NOW VIC-TOR-I-OUS Ok yea new clan song stuck in my head. I haven't gotten a damn good thing either smh about to rage quit this game.
  6. I haven't gotten anything either and I was at it all day yesterday, half the night, all day today and these nerds already got 2 pieces. I'm tellin you it's a jmod haxx Pessi got lol. I haven't done enough yet to post anything good about. I went grocery shopping with my mom and helped her put stuff away so that really isn't news worthy.
  7. Nice job everyone, we've collected enough to sustain him.
  8. Every bit helps. He gave Serey his last dollar to make her happy with an ice cream cone and as a community we can come together and support him in this time of need.
  9. *Throws @Kirika_Madeleine a chainsaw* "Welcome new employee. The Froggy police are invading our Walmart and we must stop them at all costs!" *Charges with @Sakura towards the police following the dragons* "ATTACK FROM ABOVE AND BELOW AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!"
  10. *Sets up a can to take donations to donate to @Sakura to help her feed Soramee this week*
  11. Eris

    Runescape

    Haxxxx I'm saying I like the song I've got no probs with that being used for the clan vid. Shwitttt you got that right. Summer CC is a big one.
  12. Ahhh shwit that's the coolest ever tyvm Renny Gonna put it in as my new set rn
  13. WTH?!?! HOW??????????? JMOD HAXXXX JMOD HAXXXXXXX NO ONE EVEN HAS IT YET HOW??????????????????? HOW??????????????????? Idk I'm loveable asf ask @giuls
  14. Listening while slaughtering this new RS boss
  15. O okay don't hate me I wasn't gonna do anything weird to you, you're a cool person. Probably lmfao
  16. Calm down crazy I didn't do anything to you lmao
  17. On this the day of the Yama release you would do this to me one of your best buds and co-clan leader
  18. This is Jagex mod power abuse smh
  19. Both would be nice ngl lmfao
×
×
  • Create New...