Jump to content

Ayame

AF Member
  • Posts

    548
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ayame

  1. TACO TUESDAY!! I didn't have tacos though, but I had pizza.
  2. Very boring day and I'm bored o^o
  3. That's okay I really don't want to wake up a baby again o^o
  4. I wonder if they'll ever be able to make humans do that
  5. Recently I was reading a book called The Obsession.
  6. Tired and I rather go back to bed.
  7. Lucky Star is really sweet and should make you laugh!
  8. Hello and welcome to AF!
  9. Super cute! I love jellies. The immortal jellyfish is really cool.
  10. Hello ≧◡≦ Welcome to AF!
  11. They are so cute I wanna die the sheep especially ಥ_ಥ how could I not know something this cute existed until now?? Can you keep them as pets? I want one so bad ಥ_ಥ
  12. I think she should make him nothing (▰˘◡˘▰)
×
×
  • Create New...