Jump to content

Histoire

AF Member
  • Posts

    432
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Histoire

  1. Sure, why not? My figurine collection. NO ONE SHALL TOUCH THEM WITHOUT YOUR HANDS FALLING TO THE FLOOR.
  2. Definitely not. I'm pretty sure that I would be the dinner itself. Actually, I'd turn down anyone who invites me to dinner, simply cuz I like eating alone.
  3. I don't exactly like watching movies. I think the only time I do watch movies is when my family watches one and I'm in the room by coincidence. This questions is like, EVERYWHERE. Ahem, I would fight a horse-sized duck and defeat it by impaling it with a metal spike, roasting it then serving it for dinner.
  4. Awww. Thank you. The feeling isn't mutual tho. jk
  5. It's funny how some are still uncertain about my gender. lololol. Someday, the truth will reveal itself.
  6. Yes! More people for me to falsely accuse and kick out! Huehuehue
  7. How come some peeps have colors in their name? Are they like, super important?
  8. Omayghad. And I was doing so well...
  9. Not everyone does. Huehuehue. Wait, you do?
  10. I'm fine with both. Dark or White, it's still chocolate for me. In fact, I don't even like sweets that much. lol
  11. Fine. I'll join. I'll be myself. Now here's a challenge, think whether to use "Herself" or "Himself". huehue.
  12. *steps on @Kirry * Do you want more? BEG FOR IT! lol. I drink soda as a baby. jk. I drink soda almost everyday(which is bad, I know) and my favorite is definitely Pepsi, the drink of legendary gamers.
  13. A pig of mass destruction. A pig who can shoot lasers from from its eyes and fire rockets from its butt. Definitely something that would win a war.
  14. I've seen so many people introduce and leave after like, 2 minutes so... yaaah. I didn't expect you to actually stay THIS long and even become a moderator to be honest. lol How rude. I pay attention to newbies. I watch their activity for a while to check if they've settled down. But then again, I was a newbie too when you first came in.
  15. FINE! I'm bored anyway. So yeah. Ask me anything. As long as it's not something like "Why aren't you in jail yet?" then I should be able to answer it. Also, I live on the other side of the world, so questions may take up to 8 hours before being answered. So.. yeah. BRING IT ON! @zoop is going to laugh at me for finally giving in and joining the trend.
  16. Yes. No discrimination among boo---- fruits, I mean. Another question: If you had to choose between 1 million dollars or world peace, how would you spend your money?
  17. Oooh! 12 midnight! lol

    1. Scrooge

      Scrooge

      It says 12:02 actually. You failed hohoho

    2. Histoire

      Histoire

      It's still midnight regardless, just like how 12:01pm is still considered noon and not afternoon.

  18. Touhou Question! Which do you prefer? Sanae or Reimu? Marisa or Patchy? Remilia or Flandre?
  19. Why can't I lewd the dragon loli?
  20. Not just her powers, I really like her overall. A maid with time manipulation powers. <3 I was pretty decent with those bouncing knives. At least enough to destroy other people. Anyway, Pizzas here in our country are kinda uhh... decent? Pizza Hut is still Pizza Hut tho, delicious as all hell. But the local ones are... hmm... okay? well, they're still pizza, I'd eat it regardless.
  21. The online list is so colorful, it makes me wanna stab my eyes with a toothpick.

    1. Cy~

      Cy~

      I dunno, there was no purple there. I just fixed it, tho! :O

  22. I really loved Sakuya's power. So when I first got 10.5, she was the first one I really used. Eventually, I reached that point where even Lunatic difficulty AI wasn't enough to satisfy me. SO I MURDERED HAMACHI PLAYERS INSTEAD. Anyway, question. Pizza?
  23. Oho? I never thought you would actually play Touhou's fighting games long enough to actually "main" someone. I'm playing 10.5, 12.3, and 14.5 right now. Ohoho. Anyway, I should also mention that my mains in 10.5 are Sakuya, Reimu, and Reisen. Add Patchy to that if you will. lol. Exactly. That was the lie. You thought I was genderless, but I WAS NOT!
×
×
  • Create New...