Jump to content

brycec

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by brycec

  1. That does not sound good. I hope nothing bad happens where you are, Wicked.
  2. Lead the stampede to the nearest cliff, and watch the stampede fall to its doom. If you could make your own planet, what would it be like?
  3. I don’t know. I might not even want to, as there is a saying about meeting heroes/idols for a reason. What would your reaction be if this happened to you?
  4. Depending on how it ends, I probably would not survive for very long. If I am unlucky enough to be among those that die slowly, I would just rummage through the corpses for things. What would you do if you found out that you had a half century's worth of vacation time from work?
  5. That's true, though things should be heating up sooner or later, since we are nearing the end of May.
  6. That's fairly common, though I kind of hate the live action medium in general. There are live action movies I like, such as Tommy Boy and Happy Gilmore, but I fell like I am an outsider looking in a lot of the time, which makes it difficult for me to relate to the characters, since it heavily relies on the very flawed method of putting yourself in one's shoes. I found the live action Rurouni Kenshin to be ok, aside from the obvious use of special effects and possibly use of wires. If you want to see a bad one, watch the Japanese live action Death Note films. The actors experiencing heart attacks look and feel really fake.
  7. It is a favorite of mine too. When I first saw it, I was not that big of a fan, as I liked the Trust & Betrayal OVAs more, and was more of an action geek, but after going through the Jinchu arc in the manga, which gave context to the importance of the events of the Trust & Betrayal OVAs to the series, I was able to appreciate it more.
  8. Just relaxing here, though I did read a few chapters of the sequel to Rurouni Kenshin.
  9. Mac. Less annoyances. How would you bring the world to an end?
  10. Good morning. Things are good here.
  11. Better yet, she should bring you back the whole beach.
  12. Sorry about that. I should have asked whom it was. She is only trying to avoid the inevitable though.
  13. Either sounds fine. What would you do if ISPs made their cheapest plans cost $900 million/month?
  14. Welcome, Kat. I hope you enjoy things better here, since everyone is a friendly bunch.
  15. Don't know time-wise, but I flew from Vegas to Florida when I was young. What would you do if you found out the person you looked up to the most was the worst person in the world?
  16. Done, along with all the other evil people in the world.
  17. What are we sacrificing on the demon altar today?
  18. Organize a revolt, since it is easier on many levels to have fast food than something like Applebee’s, including not needing to wait for the bill. What would you do if a deer wrecked your car, after you almost ran into it?
  19. CIA. FBI is too corrupt. What would you do if the government decided to tax you for merely breathing?
  20. Burn the witch. Packing does stink. I do not think I can pack too well, unless I am only gone for three nights.
  21. Assuming there any survivors, wager who would be the last to die in the group. What would you do if you found out the government decided to round up all the school aged children and maroon them on an unmapped island?
  22. It’s because mankind is lazy in general. What would you do if the Illuminati should up at your place of residence?
×
×
  • Create New...