Jump to content

brycec

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by brycec

  1. Make that, anything can be tackled with a bazooka in each hand.
  2. Hug, in hopes that they will have a good life.
  3. Then you will have to pay full price.
  4. Oh, it is, as long as you bring us a paper signed by all the top people in the Philippines government that says they turn over their land to us, and adopt US constitution as the law of your land.
  5. Yes, @Kaga Koko. Come enjoy the best meal you will ever have.
  6. Good idea. A front for our goal of world conquest, making the United States of Earth a reality.
  7. *Gets in car.* Floor it right now!
  8. Things are good here. Been trying to recruits our English brethren into creating the United States of Earth. Hopefully, he arrives soon.
  9. I hate cold stuff so much I want to put them in a rocket and launch it towards the sun.
  10. I think this calls for a fire breathing velociraptor or two.
  11. *Give some to Rye, the other resident, potato.*
  12. I like Chick-fil-A too. I am more of a dark meat person, but I really like the chicken sandwich I get there, though I have not tried the spicy ones. If I were getting something for 4th of July to see fireworks though, I would get KFC.
  13. I have not had KFC gravy in a while, but I remember it being good. So, yeah, KFC gravy might be a better way to go than pudding.
  14. I took the pudding and duplicated it enough to make a swimming pool full of the stuff. Hopefully, nobody drowns.
  15. I think we all come from a culture that, especially now. After all, there would not have been rebellions, uprisings, and insurrections, if it were not the case. This is why we need my army to deal with such people. Hopefully, things clear up over there. Things like that can be annoying.
  16. People in general cannot really take constructive criticism. They go more based on feeling than anything else, along with their arrogance. Everyone sees things as their way is right, without really questioning it (e.g. adopting social norms because of the reason of respect, without taking into account the consequences of that action). I mostly agree with this, but then questions come up, such as what that proper advice is. Some people will say that proper advice comes from those with experience or are in a position that makes them qualified to have a say, but sometimes, that advice is just plain bad, or they obviously have not done as much thinking or research as people think they do. Plus, things are not exactly either 100% or 0% in possibilities. Still, I do think you make a good point here.
  17. This annoys me sometimes. Nothing annoying to me right now, but I will add to this with it especially being from people that do not realize the truth of your own words and observations, because you lack the experience they have. Guess they forget that experience is one of the worst double edged swords.
  18. You too. My grandfather, who died almost 7 years ago, served in World War 2. Not sure of anyone else in my family who is military though.
  19. Yeah, it has been a while. Hope things are going well there, Rye.
  20. Now, gentlemen, let us begin the carnage.
  21. And the universe will bow before us.
  22. I would take it, just so I could be one step closer to killing him for the sake of the world. What entertainment company do you hate with a passion?
×
×
  • Create New...