Jump to content

brycec

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by brycec

  1. Because the Mexicans want royalties. Can the US go back to being a Confederacy?
  2. Action, as they tend to be better. Why can't there be both?
  3. For a moment, I thought it was suggesting people get drunk.
  4. That makes sense, since restocking and having enough people at the registers, even the self check ones, becomes difficult at that time. We don't need to send in the SWAT team do we?
  5. Good morning. My day is going good here.
  6. Wish Plex allowed OPML exports of podcasts, so I could back them up, like RSS feeds can be.

    Oh well, I was able to get around things by writing a CLI generator in Swift that worked on Mac and Linux.

    1. efaardvark

      efaardvark

      That would be kind of cool.  If you can get to them with RSS then you can script it easily enough, but having it built in to Plex so it could do that for you automatically would be one less thing to deal with, if nothing else.

    2. brycec

      brycec

      Yeah, people were wanting OPML export, and if I could use Swift for a plugin on Plex, that would not be a problem for me to do, since Swift has the stuff needed to easily create XML files.

      Plus, there is a library that can read feeds in either RSS (including podcast support), Atom, or JSON, which really helps. Only bad thing about the library is that each feed type is its own class and there is no super class, to easily create an array with all feed types.

  7. Try and do my research at a library and check in with the few people I know in real life who like anime, to find people to talk to. What would be the first thing you do if the cage we have known our whole lives collapsed right now?
  8. We'll sacrifice him on the demon altar, to get more traffic to AF.
  9. Ask him to deliver Doomsday to Goku's universe, so Doomsday would end up fighting Ultra Instinct Goku. What would you do if you woke up in an abandoned building with four other individuals you knew nothing about?
  10. No problem. Should also have some in reserve for Vigo the Carpathian.
  11. Don't forget the items needed to deal with Gozer.
  12. Could throw in sharks with laser beams strapped to their heads too, to deal with aquatic threats.
  13. Going overkill is the only way to do things.
  14. Committing acts of evil in The Sims. What would you do if you were able to meet your hero?
  15. I'll most likely stay in doors or go somewhere with better weather, so no worries.
  16. Yeah, that's true. Sadly, the heat will be here when my pass runs out.
  17. Things here were pretty cool too when I was out and about.
  18. Might be kind of hard for me, since that is also where most of my capabilities reside. Plus, we, as humans, cannot really enjoy those simple things, even if we know it is important, because so much gets in the way in this cage we created for ourselves.
  19. I am not much of a philosopher, but people around me think I am. I focus more on psychological stuff and understanding of things, which helps me to see different possibilities and stuff, which has gotten me attention from people in the mental health and other related sectors. Still, I do tend to think and use my mind a lot.
  20. Neither. I am not a car enthusiast. What helps you relax?
  21. Conversations tend to be more interesting that way anyway. Don’t you think? After all, it gets boring otherwise.
  22. I was going to pretty much say that is likely the case. Plus, things do not necessarily go together well, aside from French Canadian, though people would assume you are a resident of the French side of Canada, as opposed to being a French immigrant. Plus, we tend to celebrate our heritages here, which makes sense, because the US is a melting pot.
  23. We all are. I even have an army of fire breathing velociraptors.
×
×
  • Create New...