kathmeow_

Does Buying a Dakimakura Pillow worth it?

Hi guys!

I've been watching Anime Dakimakura Pillow product review and I've seen a lot of people asking is it worth it to buy one?  Since I got my first ever Anime Dakimakura Pillow, I want to share some details about the pillow that I got.

-The size of the pillow that I got is 150 cm x 50 cm (59" x 19.6") and it's much bigger than what I expected since I am only 5ft. tall.  But  there are also other sizes to choose from. like 40 cm x 40 cm and 40 cm x 70 cm. 

-The Quality of the pillow is very exceptional! I decided to purchase Hatsune Miku Anime Dakimakura Japanese Pillow Cover and there is no any pixelated part on the pillow and it is also high definition. The pillow is smooth and fluffy to hug as well.

-It is also a two way pillow and they also do a custom made design pillow

- Anime Dakimakura also have a weekly giveaway and discounts. It's a big help if you are somehow a thrifty type of person.

are you planning to buy your own Anime Dakimakura Pillow? I hope this will help you :D

• Like 1

I definitely would prefer to buy a pillow cover instead of an actual printed pillow. That way you can wash it 🤣 also, when you’re bored of the pattern you can change it out for a new one. 

Covers are probably cheaper than the printed pillows themselves as well.

Thanks for your review @kathmeow_

• Like 1

I already bought my first Anime Dakimakura Pillow and it's GOOD! It's been with me for awhile and up until now, the condition is great. will definitely buy again :)

I got my first one like two years ago. It's Tokisaki Kurumi from Date A Live. Still love it to this day (my fiance calls it my girlfriend since he swears I spend more time with it than him, lmfao). 

spacer.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By spätixD
      Good evening.
      I'm looking for some fluffy and soft shojo ai anime meaning no sexual content please. It'd be cool if the anime had a well developed storyline as well as characters. I'm also down for the romance part to be only a sideplot or just subtly hinted at and having cool action/ adventure features. 
      And if I'm not picky enough, it'd be great if the female protgonists didn't have their typical assigned ,,roles,, in the relationship aka the male and the female type. 
      Thanks for all recommendations beforehand👍
    • By Loli
      The unfinished sketch I did:

Just in case someone doesn't know who she is:

• By tipsyPreacher
      Hello , 
      As the title says i am looking for anime with witty story telling and script similar to the Monogatari series and Denpa Onna to seishun otoko(Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl)
      If you have seen these two or either one of them you should understand the gist of what i am trying to get at.Kindly help me if you can
    • By SAO LILDOOP
      Title: Say What you Want
      ♥♥♥
      I said you could drown if you wanted to, 
      drown in my love, I don't got a clue, 
      say what you want, but please, 
      please don't forget the view. 

Oh yes I cried when you walked right out the room,
      and I tried but its just too much to sweep, with just one broom. 
      So say what you want, I don't got a clue, 
      I don't understand what you're meaning to, 
      do to me, I can see, who you are, who you'll be,
      and I know you'll be with me, 
      as I'm with you...

So say what you want, I don't got a clue,
      drown in my love, yes I'm beggin' you, 
      soar like a dove if you're meaning to, 
      but I know who you will be, 
      and you'll end up with me,
      you sweet thing you, yeah, its true, 
      you'll end up with me, 
      come on, you know it too, 
      you'll end up... with me.
      ♥♥♥

Love you guys, hope you enjoyed this cute little poem! 
      Note:
      I was Thinking it would sound really good as a song sung is kind of a folk-song way, I would love to sing it sometime but I am not a very good singer; if I practice maybe I can do it someday, gotta learn how to play guitar too as I think it'd sound better on Guitar than piano (my current instrument of my choice). 

• By Griffin31
      Any recommendation on anime where the character is weak but does epic battles and stuff?

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit