Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

Fanfic mini contest summer 2019

19C189DA-7EA6-4BF1-A956-0D45E71A3C69.thumb.jpeg.fd3c074ab611527be53f5c1b3ae1f8f2.jpeg

Contest Details

Scenario: Your favorite Promised Neverland character finally escapes the House. A beach is set before them, and although they are exhausted, the sense of relief is overwhelming.

There can be any number of characters to interact with, you are just writing from the point of your favorite one.

Condition: Write about their first hour of freedom. 

Content Limit: 3,000 characters (roughly one written page)

Contest dates: 7/1/2019 through 7/15/2019.

Prizes: One winning entry will be chosen for 5,000 points.

• Like 4

Just wanted to update to add I have two Crunchyroll Premium Guest Passes that I will be passing along to the winner of this contest as well.

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Hello A~F creative!

I hope everyone’s fanfics are well underway, as we have just under a week until the submission deadline!

My excitement is mounting over what everyone’s creative worlds and adventures are going to look like. 

I’m wishing you good luck, again - I know we have many Promised Neverland fans among us, so you’re in good hands. 

Giving you my best, 

Seshi

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I am sorry to say we will be closing the submission thread without further ado. 

Thank you for all who were watching. I really hope we can get a more inspired topic for you all next time 💕

Edited by Seshi

I was really looking forward to some ideas as I've watched The Promised Neverland and this really lends itself to speculating what is out there. Maybe another contest right before the next season could work out?

• Useful 1

That’s a great suggestion. I think a lot of people tend to rewatch the first reason before a new season. Perhaps that will work better. I will definitely give it a try!

So I’d say look out for this topic to re-emerge in the future!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Musuko
      I wanted to make a thread about this anime a few months ago, but I guess I lost track of time. Oh well.

The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II is a direct sequel to Fate/Zero. It takes place 10 years after the 4th Holy Grail War, starring Waver Velvet, now known as Lord El-Melloi II. The Fate series has an Urban Fantasy setting, but so far this anime has more of a Detective Mystery setting, taking place in England.
      So far, I'm liking it. I like the majority of the characters from the Fate universe, but there's typically not enough material that covers the aftermath of some characters or instances of magic being used in everyday life. The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II fixes this by focusing upon the emotional impact of Fate/Zero on Waver as well as exploring the potential of magic outside of the Holy Grail War, which is mostly just expositioned by characters in Fate/stay night.
      If you haven't seen any Fate, the only thing that you'd want to watch before this anime is Fate/Zero. I've heard from some people that you could watch this anime without Fate/Zero, but the OVA kind of spoils some of the events of Fate/Zero. Then again, it's nearly impossible to avoid Fate spoilers in this day and age.
      I don't know if anyone is watching this, but it'd be nice to hear someone else's thoughts. I finished Episode 0 yesterday, and it felt nice to know that there's still a future for my favorite characters and stories.
    • By ferron86
      Does anyone know where I can find the original mega man tv series online? I have been wanting to watch it again (havent seen it sice i was 10) and cant seem to find a site that has it. Thanks!
    • By Benji
      EVERFROST is combining a concept album with an integrated manga for their new album. Has anyone seen this kind of thing before?
      Check the new single on Youtube  
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6qZbWWSGU

• By Blue Dragon
      I hope I'm doing this right :3 Just finished Hakuouki Movie 1, and wow! It was pretty darn good! Now I want to see the series it's based off of! And the other films.

I won't got into to much detail until the discussion starts, but I really liked characters. I also thought the atmosphere was really well developed! The pacing wasn't too slow, or too fast, so it was pretty easy to follow what was going on (though, the large cast made it a bit hard for me to remember everyone's names XD)
      Did anyone else have a chance to watch it today? What are your thoughts?
    • By NekoTopia
      What fantasy anime would you recommend to anybody if they didn't know what to watch, thank you to those who contribute

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit