Bunny raid

Hello... *awkward silence*

I'm new here. A friend from another forum suggested me to join... *awkward silence...again*

(what else am I supposed to say???)

...........the weather here is good today.................

• Like 1

Hello fabulous Nuh-san and Yuuki-san :)

My favourite anime until now are probably hakuoki and psycho-pass but I also keep hetalia in a special place in my heart since it was the first anime I watched. As for manga, I absolutely adoooore noragami!!!

My favourite anime until now are probably hakuoki and psycho-pass but I also keep hetalia in a special place in my heart since it was the first anime I watched. As for manga, I absolutely adoooore noragami!!!

I have been meaning to watch Hakuoki but haven't gotten to it as yet (sadly) and I am glad to have another Noragami fan around :P

I have been meaning to watch Hakuoki but haven't gotten to it as yet (sadly)

you should watch it...if you can handle intense crying in the end....when I finished it,it was the first time I cried in a looong time....

you should watch it...if you can handle intense crying in the end....when I finished it,it was the first time I cried in a looong time....

Haha , I'm always down for a bit of drama , have you seen Nana?

no, I haven't...

It's a SoL , a great Romance/Drama and the music is also brilliant , you should check it out some time :P if you're as into Romance or Drama as I am I'm sure you'll love it.

Here's some info on Nana .

hello SanguineTear-san :)

It's a SoL , a great Romance/Drama and the music is also brilliant , you should check it out some time :P if you're as into Romance or Drama as I am I'm sure you'll love it.

Here's some info on Nana .

looks interesting....I might as well give it a shot since I'm currently not watching anything other than a couple of ongoing anime that are about to end anyway.

looks interesting....I might as well give it a shot since I'm currently not watching anything other than a couple of ongoing anime that are about to end anyway.

Awesome , I hope you Enjoy :P , also don't watch the .5 episodes they are just recaps , I think there are about 3 recap episodes but other than those the rest are gold :P

I will try get Hakuoki soon , I am looking forward to he feels.

Great!!! :) When you do so,I'd like to hear your opinion about it (I just like talking about Hakuoki :P I feel very hmmm.... attached to this anime since I've also played the game)

Great!!! :) When you do so,I'd like to hear your opinion about it (I just like talking about Hakuoki :P I feel very hmmm.... attached to this anime since I've also played the game)

I know how you feel , I'm the same way about Eureka 7 (also many feels involved) , and I have also developed a strong attachment to Kuroko no Basuke.

I know how you feel , I'm the same way about Eureka 7 (also many feels involved) , and I have also developed a strong attachment to Kuroko no Basuke.

KnB is love <3 I do feel like though that the last season is a bit too much with all the special effects and powers... (still,how awsome it would be if basketball players in real life could really do that stuff?? :P )

KnB is love 3 I do feel like though that the last season is a bit too much with all the special effects and powers... (still,how awsome it would be if basketball players in real life could really do that stuff?? :P )

Lol , I love the way that they used the effects and the camera angles and how the camera movement worked so well with the movements of the players , which was only done more creatively in the latest season. I think it added a whole new dynamic to the show , If they had been as creative with the first two seasons I think the show would have been a whole lot more popular , but I know hey probably had a bit of constraints with budget and time . . . Sadly

The powers are awesome but I have to agree that some things are done a bit over the top.

As for real life players I think that the do play like that (to some degree . . . Aomine excluded because . . . well Aomine is too OP) but without the right camera angles and effects we cant see all those little things that they do , unless we are really good players ourselves.

I hope they make a fourth season focusing on Extra Game with their new use of animation and effects it would be brilliant , especially considering how Team Vorpal Swords and Team Jabberwock play and the incredible moves in Extra Game it would be Amazing to see in an anime with the current style and effects.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

What's your favorite genre of music?

I'm on the rock/metal side...the hardcore stuff :P but I listen to almost all genres depending on the mood. I can listen from The Word Alive (picked the first random band that came in mind) to Beethoven and be equally happy :3 (I'm usually not into the mainstream stuff,though)