Benji

Does anyone know this Finnish band combining music and manga?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zeno-wannabe
      you know how hunter x hunter has a way of making the fights super technical and SMART as well as filled with super natural things and super powers? I'm trying to find an anime like that but i havent been able to!
      Growing up, Naruto gave me similar vibes, the fights also had depth and intellect and strategies within strategies all being explained while they tell you what the characters are thinking. 
      Most fighting animes dont have that and thats mainly why i LOVE hunter x hunter so much. If anyone knows any similar animes please share! unh
    • By Billito
      I want to find an anime like my hero academia. 
      Should I watch hunter x hunter? Any other suggestions? 
      I have watched: One piece, Naruto, Boruto, Dragon Ball, dragon Ball super, demon slayer, sword art online, one punch man, attack on Titans, seven deadly sins, and Fullmetal alchemist.
      Thank you for your help. 

• By LadyAFS
      Love it or hate it, it seems that this genre is her to stay, Isekai.
      Hopefully I am able to do a panel for a local anime festival, Otafest.

The panel that I want to do is Isekai, but there is so much that I don't know what to put on, so I am asking anyone to help me.

I know a bit about isekai, and I have some information for my panel, on my MSOffice powerpoint, but I still would like to know more. Thanks in advance.
    • By shanefred
      So I've been working on a chatbot based off of Nezuko from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. I think she's a fascinating character, and I want to give fans of the anime and manga the chance to talk to her since she doesn't talk too much on her own. Currently, I'm in the training phase so I've been programming her with questions users may or may not ask her. The only problem is I'm only one guy and I'm out of ideas of things to talk to her about, so I'm looking for community input. Keep in mind, she won't just be pre-programmed. She's going to be a mix of programmed responses and machine/deep learning based AI so she will, in essence, have a mind of her own.
      If you had the opportunity to talk to Nezuko, what would you say to her or ask her? It could be either questions or topics you'd want to discuss with her.
      Thanks!
    • By Musuko
      I wanted to make a thread about this anime a few months ago, but I guess I lost track of time. Oh well.

The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II is a direct sequel to Fate/Zero. It takes place 10 years after the 4th Holy Grail War, starring Waver Velvet, now known as Lord El-Melloi II. The Fate series has an Urban Fantasy setting, but so far this anime has more of a Detective Mystery setting, taking place in England.
      So far, I'm liking it. I like the majority of the characters from the Fate universe, but there's typically not enough material that covers the aftermath of some characters or instances of magic being used in everyday life. The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II fixes this by focusing upon the emotional impact of Fate/Zero on Waver as well as exploring the potential of magic outside of the Holy Grail War, which is mostly just expositioned by characters in Fate/stay night.
      If you haven't seen any Fate, the only thing that you'd want to watch before this anime is Fate/Zero. I've heard from some people that you could watch this anime without Fate/Zero, but the OVA kind of spoils some of the events of Fate/Zero. Then again, it's nearly impossible to avoid Fate spoilers in this day and age.
      I don't know if anyone is watching this, but it'd be nice to hear someone else's thoughts. I finished Episode 0 yesterday, and it felt nice to know that there's still a future for my favorite characters and stories.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit