Gift The User Above You

Seshi

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I really wish that flavor of potato chips was in the states. >< They sound so good! I didn't know who Mitsuki was, so I looked him up and I like his story. I think I now why you said his name. ^^

I gift you an army of pet sharks~ ^^

He is the love of my life. Do you hear me. The. Love. Of. My. Life. I gifted you the most valuable thing in the world. XDDD 

I give to you 3 spoons. 

• Funny 1

10 hours ago, Sasuke said:

A plant.

Every single plant I've been charged to take care of has died from me literally forgetting to water it since it's not something I usually do. lol I keep trying though. Well, ok, mom keeps trying to get me to take care of one, but it amounts to the same thing. ><

I gift you a 20 foot tall loving, living teddy bear to stand watch over the outside of your apartment and stand guard. ^^

5 hours ago, Sakura said:

A plant that waters itself so you don't have to even think about remembering to remember to water it ~ 😅

That'd be SWEET!!!! lol I like seeing how plants grow, but I just can't seem to remember when to water them. >< ><

A ferret plushie~

I gift to you a cross-stitched fox.... At least, I think it's a fox. Eh, kinda looks more like an orange Akatsuki cloud..... Oh, just take it already.....

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 12:52 PM, Wild Emotion said:

A soft Mitsuki blanket to keep you company when you sleep~

I got one of these the other day XD 

A fuzzy kitten.

• Funny 1