Gift The User Above You

Seshi

Omg I love homemade cookies!! ^^ I usually sneak some when mom makes some. lol She gets so mad when I do. XD But they're so good! Especially when they're still warm.

I gift you a nice, warm, electric blanket for the winter-to-come. ^^

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

Well you're in luck then because I just made some lol

I will gift you a Crunchyroll subscription so you can go watch tons of anime while you eat the cookies lol

• Funny 1

You'd have to give me a better internet provider too because that's the main issue with us not being able to stream. XD But I'll eat the cookies! ^^

I gift you my Yu-Gi-Oh! collection. But you'll have to wait until I watch it all. lol

• 5 months later...

I give you a strange doll that looks haunted and tell you it's your problem now before running off. 

• Funny 1

I never do~ ^^ Do they actually make teriyaki flavored potato chips though? I want to seriously get a bag of those now. ><

I give you 2 boxes of Jalapeno cheese bread bought from Domino's using mom's money to try. ^^ (They're delicious!!!! I'd buy them if I had any income though. lol ^^; )

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Yeah they do but I'm not sure they are in the US. I've never seen them in the US anyway.

I gift you a Mitsuki plushie. 

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

Yeah they do but I'm not sure they are in the US. I've never seen them in the US anyway.

I gift you a Mitsuki plushie. 

I really wish that flavor of potato chips was in the states. >< They sound so good! I didn't know who Mitsuki was, so I looked him up and I like his story. I think I now why you said his name. ^^

I gift you an army of pet sharks~ ^^