Heya !

Saigofu

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Nice people you say what about ghost potato lol welcome and thanks for being drag here by the ghostly potato of af NovaπŸ˜‚πŸ‘»

Don't worry, enjoying it so far. Thanks u_u

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

Just now, Seshi said:

Welcome, I hope you do enjoy yourself here. Are you keeping up with any currently airing anime by chance?

1114959972_welcome-narutosmall.jpg.985eec090fafb3949e8ffe4a43c1f0a5.jpg

Oh, thanks !

I am, i mean, watching Fire Force, Dr. Stone and Demon Slayer. Wishing to watch or read (or both) Vinland Saga, but can't watch those many at the "same" time.

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Good then πŸ‘»

I need to call the Ghostbusters, with Bill Murray and the boys, not with that fiasco of a remake xd

• Funny 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I will u_u

Demon Slayer seemed off to me at the beginning 'cuz it has some 3D stuff (which i hate on animes), but then it improved so much. Specially with that Bob Ross sights. u_u

• Funny 1

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here 😁

There was a time I wasn’t even sure I would continue watching Demon Slayer, but it really picked up in the 2nd couer. I now consider it the best series this year. Of course I haven’t seen Vinland Saga (planning to start next month) & MHA 4 is still upcoming..

• Funny 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

8 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here 😁

There was a time I wasn’t even sure I would continue watching Demon Slayer, but it really picked up in the 2nd couer. I now consider it the best series this year. Of course I haven’t seen Vinland Saga (planning to start next month) & MHA 4 is still upcoming..

Thanks ! :D

I want MH 4... hope its good, I mean, I already know whats to come ahah but, i expect the same quality as the other seasons. Demon Slayer is improving each episode, I hope then won't rush it and ruin the anime.

6 hours ago, Nova said:

No ghostbuster im a delicate ghost potatoπŸ˜‚πŸ‘»

🀣

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Don't listen to Seshi, instead join the weekly two cents of Dr. StoneΒ πŸ˜‚Β (haven't watched the latest episode but will post as soon as I do)
jk, if you have the time come and join any thread you like :)Β 

Two questions though, what is 'facerolling', and 'welder' is someone who uses fire to join metals together right?

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Funny 2

Thanks both of you !

Β 

@Illusion of Terra "facerolling" is a bit of a term. For example, let's say, when you play a easy class on a game that you can just press all buttons and win. Let's put it this way: I just made a random search and end it up here.

And welder is something like that, yes. I use a torch and melt the metals to make them one, or cover something (for example a hole in another metal) with a melt metal.

Edited by Saigofu
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1