Old real time chat

Teru

I remember this site having a chat at the end of the main page, back in 2016-2017, something like that. Does the chat still exists and I'm seeing it or it has been deleted?

• Like 2

Having the chat was so great, the best of both worlds. You could use the forum and real time chat at the same time. 

And damn, you're like a guide, you helped me both here and on my profile.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Hey, welcome back Teru, I remember you. AF moved platforms sometime late 2017 and with the move the live chat went bye-bye. If you're interested in joining a discord group in the meantime, you can find the link in this thread. Again, nice seeing some old faces back!

I'll check it out for sure. I think I remember you but I'm not sure. I remember some people but I don't remember their names. The only name I remember is Optic's.

• 2 years later...

I remember the good old chat at the bottom, sometimes it would be empty and you'd just be rambling away to yourself, but I do remember a good few chats with Ryuji 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:51 AM, Metro said:

I remember the good old chat at the bottom, sometimes it would be empty and you'd just be rambling away to yourself, but I do remember a good few chats with Ryuji 

I thought about this when I was scrolling through the site 2 days ago. I also miss that chatroom.