Hello Im looking for a new anime to watch pls help me

The General

Question

Hi I just made an account here in this forum, pls give me recommendations of anime with this Genres Comedy, Drama, Romance, School, Slice of Life or you can just get Comedy, Romance, School or even just get animes the has Comedy, Romance, School that like Psychological Genre and other stuff more in it. And pls recommend me with that anime has 2 or more seasons. And the last thing this anime is released in or in between 2016 to 2020 or even still ongoing. Arigato Gosaimasu!!

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Rurouni Kenshin, maybe? Hatena☆Illusion is a recent comedy, a bit ecchi. Sing “Yesterday” For Me is only one season but it’s pretty good.  That’s about all I can think of right now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OtakuKid said:

Rurouni Kenshin, maybe? Hatena☆Illusion is a recent comedy, a bit ecchi. Sing “Yesterday” For Me is only one season but it’s pretty good.  That’s about all I can think of right now.

thanks dude.

• Like 1

Kaguya-sama: Love is War has a second season that’s ongoing. Same for the Fruits Basket remake, though currently the drama far outweighs the comedy. Takagi-san & High Score Girl both have 2 seasons. Quintessential Quintuplets has a 2nd season coming, but might be next year.

The 2 season requirement rules out most romcoms I’ve watched. If you’re willing to compromise Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunnygirl Senpai is one season plus a movie & Re:Life is one season plus OVAs (17 episodes total)

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Kaguya-sama: Love is War has a second season that’s ongoing. Same for the Fruits Basket remake, though currently the drama far outweighs the comedy. Takagi-san & High Score Girl both have 2 seasons. Quintessential Quintuplets has a 2nd season coming, but might be next year.

The 2 season requirement rules out most romcoms I’ve watched. If you’re willing to compromise Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunnygirl Senpai is one season plus a movie & Re:Life is one season plus OVAs (17 episodes total)

thanks dude but Im actually watching it now hahah thanks again