Sign in to follow this  
Ohayotaku

Fall 2020 Anime

A new season of anime is under a month away now. Although the big name titles seem to have all been delayed until 2021, that doesn’t mean there isn’t some interesting things just around the corner.

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2020/tv

Some titles I’m curious to check out:

How about eveyone else?

The final season of Attack on Titan will apparently debut this year, but not until December

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-09-23/attack-on-titan-the-final-season-anime-premieres-on-december-7/.164375

Posted (edited)

Just finished the first episode of I’m Standing on a Million Lives. If it played things entirely straight I would find the MC’s personality annoying, but there’s enough satire to it that he gives me kinda a Kazuma vibe :P The useless partymembers trope is pretty much from Konosuba also, though I think it will have a more serious side to it as well. Apparently there’s also a gag version of the episode with the same dialogue but a cartoonish art style, though that’s not on CR. Just the 1st ep but seems like it will probably be a keeper for me.

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 9/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, Anime loveer said:

This one ....

Also this, lol. I watched the 1st episode on Crunchyroll and am waiting impatiently for the 2nd, lol.

Other than that I honestly haven't checked out any new anime or new seasons of recent anime because I'm so backlogged on my need-to-watch list and it just keeps growing 😅.