Hi! New here, so will introduce myself :)

T-sHz91

Hi. Name's Adam. Been watching anime for a little while now, but don't have many family or friends who like that kind of thing. So, thought I would try this place. 

I like mainly action/shoujo anime, such as Jojo, Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z and One Punch Man. Have read tiny bit of the OPM manga but not much else tbh.

I also love video games and playing a few atm. Forza 7, Anthem, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Batman Telltale Series, Hyrule Warriors and so on.

Music taste is varied, but I'd say IDM and rock are my cup of tea. Oh yeah, I'm from the UK .

So yeah, feel free to send a message or ask about anime, games and other such stuff :)

3 minutes ago, T-sHz91 said:

Hi. Name's Adam. Been watching anime for a little while now, but don't have many family or friends who like that kind of thing. So, thought I would try this place. 

I like mainly action/shoujo anime, such as Jojo, Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z and One Punch Man. Have read tiny bit of the OPM manga but not much else tbh.

I also love video games and playing a few atm. Forza 7, Anthem, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Batman Telltale Series, Hyrule Warriors and so on.

Music taste is varied, but I'd say IDM and rock are my cup of tea. Oh yeah, I'm from the UK .

So yeah, feel free to send a message or ask about anime, games and other such stuff :)

welcome to the forum~

oh, oh, i got an anime recom for you to try, how about Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica (puella madoka magica/madoka magical girl anime),  i've seen it to recommend it, and its...to say the least, "unique"

highkey mood on games

I've never heard of IDM songs, care to recom me one? (just gimme title, ill look it up xD)

again, welcome to the forum Adam~

Hi. Madoka Magica is on my Netflix list. Will probably watch that soon. Thanks for the recommendation though :)

Haven't watched many shows about magical girls. I have watched Magical Girl Ore though: it was quite funny but weird.

IDM is an acquired taste. It's like EDM if it just went crazy. Aphex Twin is probably the most popular IDM Artist. His album Drukqs is one of my favourites.

Thanks for welcoming me :)

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

For action, I recommend Jujutsu Kaisen.
And if you wind up liking Madoka Magica, I recommend Wonder Egg Priority. A word of caution it deals with some pretty heavy topics, namely the kind of traumas that lead to people committing suicide and how the people they leave behind try to cope with the experience.

Edited by Ohayotaku

I wasn’t sure about Jujutsu Kaisen at first, but now consider it worthy of the hype.

Wonder Egg Priority seems to be under most people’s radar. It takes elements of the magical girl genre, but emphasizes some pretty dark psychological aspects like Madoka Magica did. It won’t be for everyone, but I feel like it’s at least attempting to say something about some pretty heavy topics instead of just going for shock value. It definitely stands out as different than the stereotypical shoujo/MG anime.

Edited by Ohayotaku

Ya-ho-! Nice to meet you Adam. You're in the right place.

I like adventure/fantasy anime, such as King's Raid, So I'm a Spider, So What?, The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter, and Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?.

I'm also a gamer, playing on PC, Switch and mobile.

My music taste is varied too. I can't begin to just chose one category to put it under. I'm also from the not-so United of Kingdom(s).

I'll have to figure out how the messaging system works here.